Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I recently acquired a ‘95 RT and was wondering if there is list somewhere or if one of the many more experienced than I Viper owners here could list suggested performance upgrades starting with maybe the least expensive mods through more intense mods. (?) Or... maybe bang vs. bucks? I don't suspect that I'll be getting into super charging or turbos or the like anytime soon, so more basic mods may be in order for me to start. Filters? Smooth intake pipes? Suggestions???

The only mod on my car so far is a Borla Exhaust upgrade. Other than this, I beleive my snake is as sold by the dealer. I understand that there are myriad of options and paths to increase horsepower and performance and some of this is plain personal taste and/or how large your bank account is.

Hoping to see if there is a BASIC consensus among owners here. Wishful thinking?

Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
11,948 Posts
do a search on:

"smooth tubes and filters"

"cat-back exhaust"

"headers"

those seem to be the first mods everybody goes with. bang for the buck would be gears, but if you plan to do a blower or turbos later on there is really no point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.