Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
on yellow i would get stripes simply for the fact that yellow is an overbearing color and you need something to break it up and give it some contrast.

Black stripes are the only ones i think would look nice on a yellow Viper.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Stripes, yes yes yes!!!! I want a GTS so that I can have stripes. Yellow with black stripes "the ole bumble bee" Looks great. Do it Do it! BTW, I miss my seats :nod:
C~

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RedGTS said:
YES. YES. YES. Did I say YES? Black stripes all the way. /images/graemlins/smiles
Oh Ronnie you know I value your poser mentality. Your gonna cost me some $$$ /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Stripes!!! YES!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
i like yellow with white stripes or even purple

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
white viper said:
i like yellow with white stripes or even purple

:ugh: Purple??? Would that be lavender or fuchsia? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
920 Posts
yes for me to, both vipers I've owned came without and it didnt take long to put that right. Black is the only way to go on race yellow

i tried silver on the current GTS, the factory option but prefered white, didnt spray used vinyl and cut around the duct, think it stands out more that way

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
no to stripEs, but yes to strips.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.