Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
I'm considering stripes on mine too (94 RT/10 black). But I might do a Gen II hood mod with naca duct and wheel louvers. You could probably get somebody to photoshop for you.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
gotta agree with the new ohioan on this one; ghost stripes or no stripes. even ghost stripes; on an RT, risky

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
No stripes on a RT 10 make the car look much wider! I'd think that stripes go only on the GTS. But the only important opine is your. :nod:

Good luck regardless,

Jay K>

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
No Stripes! Except the GTS bumblebee -that combo looks awesome!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I love stripped Vipers, but I like it on GTS's only. You should find someone that has an RT/10 with strips and check it out. Photos aren't good enought. You should see it in person first.

I went to DLM and saw a bumble bee there and man was that car sweet!!! It had that big wing too. If I ever get another Viper, it'll be stripped for sure.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I would go with the vinyl stripes, let us know and we can send you a vinyl stripe kit ;)

[email protected]

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
Damn...you beat me to the punch! I was just going to tell him to check out your snake. The stripes look great on it, and really set off the green. Sweet ride :thumb:

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
BR:

Do a search over on the Viper Club for "to stripe or not". Old thread but still some good advice. My recommendation is that if you do stripe, definitely ghost the stripes. You might consider silver ghosting. :twocents:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.