Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike "go kart king" Scherzberg. you have had waaay to much leiniency from me with those jaws of yours going up and down so damn much this whole season. we have yet to line up in the streettire shootout so, nextweek is your lucky day brother to get an asswhippin handed directly to YOU from ME in the street tire shootout. I will take you on the tree, i will pound you by the eigth and in the end all you will see is breaklights already slowin down for the turnoff as your ghettosled FINALLY makes it through the ooohhhh sooo long 1320!! :smooch: :fist:

you know, im kinda feeling soft hearted, after mikey gets his dose of beatdown from little ol me im ready to start lining up a few others. how bout

-Tony A.
-JDawg
-The St Louis gang (one at a time ladies)
-Gerald (might as well take out your baby huey ass /images/graemlins/toothy )
-shit, throw in some texas fellas as well. hate to see them drive so damn far and not be served a nice dish of street tire whupass.
-Chad, as in THE chad and his Heffner TT. (i got something for ya sweetie and i think its just thing to get the win over ya), DONT MISS THIRD GEAR!!

and last BUT not least...CUDAMAN. with reagrd to racing Ward is an icon a ture racer who is the embodiment of class style and poise at the track, thats why i gotta whup him too.

if i forgot anyone, please dont be offended, just get in line and take your beatdown with pride. its either racing or Juijitsu , LOL

When im done; Tequila on me for everyone!! :smooch:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
exactly what planning, thats how i figured id beat ya, LOL. i wouldnt race that thing on street tires either bro, stay alive to enjoy the fun.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
G; if i recall correctly that ghetto sled of yours was broke along side mine last time in Bradenotn back in February so maybe you better double the amount of beer and include another chair so you can join me /images/graemlins/toothy

Jdawg; cmon now son the only thing you got covered is your pretty blue bucket with one of those cute lil RT10 Bikini covers, LOL so as to keepo it nice and shiny for the third place winners (or is it whinners) circle photo shoot /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
blahblahblah, just bring some beers. i got an extra chair, we'll sit in the shade, kick some suds and make fun of everyone, LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.