Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike "go kart king" Scherzberg. you have had waaay to much leiniency from me with those jaws of yours going up and down so damn much this whole season. we have yet to line up in the streettire shootout so, nextweek is your lucky day brother to get an asswhippin handed directly to YOU from ME in the street tire shootout. I will take you on the tree, i will pound you by the eigth and in the end all you will see is breaklights already slowin down for the turnoff as your ghettosled FINALLY makes it through the ooohhhh sooo long 1320!! :smooch: :fist:

you know, im kinda feeling soft hearted, after mikey gets his dose of beatdown from little ol me im ready to start lining up a few others. how bout

-Tony A.
-JDawg
-The St Louis gang (one at a time ladies)
-Gerald (might as well take out your baby huey ass /images/graemlins/toothy )
-shit, throw in some texas fellas as well. hate to see them drive so damn far and not be served a nice dish of street tire whupass.
-Chad, as in THE chad and his Heffner TT. (i got something for ya sweetie and i think its just thing to get the win over ya), DONT MISS THIRD GEAR!!

and last BUT not least...CUDAMAN. with reagrd to racing Ward is an icon a ture racer who is the embodiment of class style and poise at the track, thats why i gotta whup him too.

if i forgot anyone, please dont be offended, just get in line and take your beatdown with pride. its either racing or Juijitsu , LOL

When im done; Tequila on me for everyone!! :smooch:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Two things you got right:

One, Ward is a class act.

Two, a win deserves Te-kill-ya.

You beating me in street tire is not gonna happen 'cause I'm too chicken to drive in that race, so far as you know. As a shitty date would say, I'm saving myself for the main event.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
exactly what planning, thats how i figured id beat ya, LOL. i wouldnt race that thing on street tires either bro, stay alive to enjoy the fun.

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
Oh no u den't, I know you den't. Yo boieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I like my steak M. RARE! Now one thing, on the off chance that you and I don't line up because you lose the first round /images/graemlins/loser /images/graemlins/loser, we need an aliby at the end of the street tire shootout prior to the race moving on to DR's so we can get this little race of ours done. Roof should be good with that, since your buying the tequesa :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
99 RT/10 said:
Oh no u den't, I know you den't. Yo boieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I like my steak M. RARE! Now one thing, on the off chance that you and I don't line up because you lose the first round /images/graemlins/loser /images/graemlins/loser, we need an aliby at the end of the street tire shootout prior to the race moving on to DR's so we can get this little race of ours done. Roof should be good with that, since your buying the tequesa :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Hey pretty boy.......nice times you have posted on the record thread :ugh:

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
You have, not me have /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
MOJO, you know you don't have a chance against me. /images/graemlins/toothy The moment your 6pack of solenoids kicks in you are up in smoke./images/graemlins/laughing.gif Mister! I have you covered here.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
you did NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

It's on like Donkey Kong Biiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Should I bring a cooler full of beer and a lawn chair for ya'? Is your heep gonna hold together this year? :bowdown: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :thumb:
You know I'm kidding of course! /images/graemlins/wink

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mojo has full control of his nitrous with an electronic progressive controller, so there should be no tire spin if the settings are correct.

There also shouldn't be a problem with reliability. Rich never had any faulty parts in the past that kept him from optimim performance, except that NOS brand purge. Just poor installs that were not his fault and a poor tune on the VEC. The car coming for this race should not have the mishaps of the past. It is dialed in for power correctly now. If some passes can be made to get used to the new power, then all should be good.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
G; if i recall correctly that ghetto sled of yours was broke along side mine last time in Bradenotn back in February so maybe you better double the amount of beer and include another chair so you can join me /images/graemlins/toothy

Jdawg; cmon now son the only thing you got covered is your pretty blue bucket with one of those cute lil RT10 Bikini covers, LOL so as to keepo it nice and shiny for the third place winners (or is it whinners) circle photo shoot /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
My car NEVER broke. I don't know what your talking about.. /images/graemlins/wink That was just a fake 1/2 shaft pretend breakdown to get you guys a little more cocky :leaving:

Thanks to Heffner , he put me back on the track w/ some HD 1/2 shafts.. phhheeeeeew!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
blahblahblah, just bring some beers. i got an extra chair, we'll sit in the shade, kick some suds and make fun of everyone, LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.