Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather is Great here in OHIO! expect Records to fall during the Main event!

Best time of the night is SVS ran a 9.30 and Dr Fudge ran a 9.50 expect things to really happen soon!!!

Street Tire SHoot-out Results

First Place Mike Scherzberg
Second Place Joe Donovan
Third Place Tony Armour
Fourth Place Kevin Linebaugh

Best Reaction Time Kevin Linebaugh .101
Best 60 ft time Tony Armour
High MPH Tony Armour 141 MPH
Best ET Tony Armour 10.60

ALot of cars here and expect some fast times soon!!!

·
Premium Member
20,177 Posts
King of the Carts, now King of the Street Tire Shootout! Where will my kingdom end? /images/graemlins/toothy /images/graemlins/toothy /images/graemlins/toothy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

/images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/drive

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
99 RT/10 said:
King of the Carts, now King of the Street Tire Shootout! Where will my kingdom end? /images/graemlins/toothy /images/graemlins/toothy /images/graemlins/toothy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You lucky MF !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I'll give you the win, but King....I don't think so :bowdown:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well, I can see we are never going to hear the end of this... I will say, it was a horrible feeling playing catch up all the way down the track and looking over at him as the win light came on for him. It was a close race and Mike deserved the win...but payback is a bitch...isn't it. Ha Ha Ha Congrats Mike !!! See you at the next event.
Joe

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
99 RT/10 said:

hear we Go!

BOYZ it is gonna be a hard wait until the next event! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Great Job Mike :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Dr Roof said:
99 RT/10 said:

hear we Go!

BOYZ it is gonna be a hard wait until the next event! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

That may not be possible. One of us will have to drive to LA (lower Alabama) and give him a spankin /images/graemlins/laughing.gif How quickly he forgets qualifying :nod:

·
Premium Member
20,177 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Dr Roof said:
99 RT/10 said:

hear we Go!

That may not be possible. One of us will have to drive to LA (lower Alabama) and give him a spankin /images/graemlins/laughing.gif How quickly he forgets qualifying :nod:
Ah, you did well in qualifying young Skywalker, but what was the end result of the final again? I forget :idea: :idea: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Premium Member
20,177 Posts
BLACK GTS said:
Well, I can see we are never going to hear the end of this... I will say, it was a horrible feeling playing catch up all the way down the track and looking over at him as the win light came on for him. It was a close race and Mike deserved the win...but payback is a bitch...isn't it. Ha Ha Ha Congrats Mike !!! See you at the next event.
Joe
Looking forward to it Joe, Glad you got back safe. Uneventfull? :thumb:

It was a real challenge to go up aganst you, I will be working on my launch with those DRs, looking forward to the next meetup with you, Kevin and your crew :thumb:
For those of you that missed the event(don't miss the next one :thumb:) look at the SS class and tire shoot out, it was me and Joe, 1-2 on each. Joe, I may have gotten the money event, but you will have the ESPN2 coverage on tape always showing my ass kicking :clap: /images/graemlins/surrender. It was a pleasure running with ya /images/graemlins/thumb1
Mike

·
Premium Member
20,177 Posts
Dr Roof said:
99 RT/10 said:

hear we Go!

Roof, it's a great feeling, but since the next event(AND EVERYBODY BETTER BE THERE :nod:) is only a month away, I think my reign will be short /images/graemlins/yes /images/graemlins/yes. I believe Tony will be out for blood on the next run :smooch:. And again, great event!!!!!:thumb: Thanks for all of your sacrifices.

Mike

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hey what about all that I had to do with it?? Remember I put the Ice on the Supercharger!! /images/graemlins/cursin
Great Job Mike some call you lucky but I know that the force rides with you, but for LA fuck the force get some nitrous cause everybody's gunning for you!!
C~

·
Premium Member
20,177 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
Hey what about all that I had to do with it?? Remember I put the Ice on the Supercharger!! /images/graemlins/cursin
Great Job Mike some call you lucky but I know that the force rides with you, but for LA fuck the force get some nitrous cause everybody's gunning for you!!
C~
There just jealous, they KNOW who the KING is :rofl: :rofl:. Next month at Shreveport it going to be bade
:smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.