Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just wanted to post a sale that I have going on. Im trying to break into the Viper market, and I have a brake kit for sale.

This is a Stoptech kit which includes:

355x32mm front rotors, ST-40 four piston calipers, 328x28mm rotor rear, ST-40 four piston caliper, parking brake brackets, AXXIS Ultimate pads, Red or black calipers drilled or slotted rotors, requires 18 inch wheel. I can also get kits for the front only, and other years.

The price on this kit is 4750 shipped to your door.

Michael
660-747-8766
[email protected]

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Re: Stoptech brake upgrades for 92-2000 four wheel system

damn, i got mine for 3900 :nod: not a good way to jump into a tough market. people that have the money for a viper are smart with it. it is a direct relationship. smart with money = viper. researching where their money goes is included, so almost 5k for a 4k kit isnt going to cut it.....

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

Mike wqelcome and Ive a question; I already have eradispeed rotors and stainless steel lines so I dont want those parts replaced, can we work something out and would doing those big ass caliper upgrades (which also look great) be possible? email or PM me please

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Redsnake, which kit is it? Also, where did you get it from? That kit costs me more than 3900 at my price. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif From the sites I have seen (including Stoptechs site) they sell for $4995.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts

well obviously Stoptech is going to up the price b/c they dont make their money on retail sales. they make their money selling to retailers. they just have them online for sale on the off chance somebody would be that stupid to pay 5k for them, and in turn make a killing from offering them online.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I am going to call up Stoptech, and see if I can get a GB deal going. If I can get them at the $3900 price, who all would be intrested? (I will most likely need at least 10 orders to get it).

·
Registered
19,635 Posts

Not to hijack - but anyone that needs the just the StopTech rotors and lines - I got a dealer... :nod:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Ok, got off the phone with them yesterday, and this is what I can do. I can do the 4 wheel brake kits for $3900 and the fronts for $2100 shipped to you!! But, I need at least 8 orders to get this price. Let me know if this seems more worthwile to you /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
12,999 Posts

MoS that is an AWESOME DEAL!!!!!!!!! you guys are nuts if you dont jump on this! congrats Mos, you did a great thing for us here at the alley

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

So I am guessing no one wants to take me up on this?

·
Registered
3,601 Posts

MoS said:
So I am guessing no one wants to take me up on this?
Give it a week or two and see... $3.9k is a lot for a impulse buy - guys are probably weighing their options right now. I hope it works out - and thanks for offering the deal!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts