Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Steve Prescott/Vipair-could I get my money and parts back?

35K views 105 replies 36 participants last post by  stonesapphire 
#1 ·
I do not want to wait any longer, especially since no call backs and the "the order will be shipped tomorrow" got old after four weeks of empty promises.

By now, I would like to get my money and my Autoform spoiler and roll hoops back and forget this has ever happened.

I tried to contact you on VCA, email and phone to get my money and stuff back but to no avail. Let us put this issue to rest because I really have had enough.

I am pretty sure VCA cannot delete my posts here and I am effing livid by now.

#27 ·
He lives in a gated community, not to mention he would be calling cops in no time. I see he was here yesterday while avoiding VCA ever since I made my problem open. I bet he will be MIA from here now as well. Honestly, I am not sure what this guy's problem is, he could just refund my money and my parts and move on, way better than what happens now. This goes beyond someone unhappy with what they got, I actually got robbed of my hard earned money and parts with nothing in return. If he tries to sell my Autoform spoiler, hopefully someone realizes it belongs to me.
He has your property and your money. If the cops show up it's a good thing for you.

#22 ·
I am fucking sick of you people posting these things without a single phone call. I have been out on vacation with my sick child for 3, yes 3 weeks now. My shipping girl has been nice enough to cover for me, but the parts are there and you, yes YOU have no balls to understand she can't lift she damn parts herself. Why don't you call me with this pissy nonsense instead of posting this online? I am not hard to get ahold of and sure, my phone was lost in the hospital and that sir is not my fault as this was out of hand. I mean are you really this petty to do this trivial thing over a little delay? Really, my reputation is pristine for the most part, only a few of your Viper Alley folks and why the VCA guys love me as I ALWAYS deliver. Your goods will be out shortly and please do not threaten me here-this is childish and unwarranted. if anything, go help the shipping girl load up the equipment and it would have shipped already if you had not contested the first quote I gave you. Damn you people always trying to blame me on this site.

Steve

Reactions: 99RT10&GTS
#23 ·
Can you guys reconfirm the shipping address for these orders so I can take care of this? This he said she said stuff is childish. We have the parts right here and it was because the parts were on backorder like I told you when I talked to you-remember? Crazy and you other people stay out of this, you never spent a dime with me all your so called Viper people on here, most of you do not even own Vipers let alone get in this thread. the shipping girl will get the stuff out as soon as you let me know again and sorry for having an emergency like this. Steve

#31 ·
The thing is right here man, right now I have your address, but the shipping girl cannot possibly pack this herself. You guys really have no compassion and this is a custom ordered part. NOWHERE ever do I gave a shipping guarantee on people parts that are custom. All you guys do is give time to tuners, but developers like me who do ALL the hard work making things happen you give no respect or leeway to. Fine-the fact is you guys are NOT my customers nor do I ever have problems except a few posts on this site where people act like I did something wrong. Sure I got some money, your wing is right here ready to go. How do you expect her to wrap this custom piece when I am away? Can you give me just a little leeway about this? Geez man and mods how you let this shit continue on here, this firestorm against me that is COMPLETELY FALSE is beyond me. You guys are childish here-NOBODY ever ever got screwed from me or Vipair-not one. Name one person who ever got screwed over-I am sure you can't do it. Crazy and if I don't respond it is because I am in the hospital where I belong so bear with me on this-please and pull this thread like the VCA site does as this is childless unwarranted posting at this point.

Attachments

Reactions: Willl
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.