Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Was told over a month ago I would get the rest of the money I sent him, thru Paypal other part was from AMEX and thank god I didn't fall for his BS about wanting all in Paypal form, but still nothing and he is not answering my attempts to contact him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Steve Charles Prescott VIPair legal action/police charges?

! I have had no problem getting him to contact me, once I posted all his personal info on here to help others ripped off by him. He calls me incessantly and has emailed me under another false name 'Gerry Waterlake' or some such, he also posts on here under same name fake account.

And also under other fake names. The police have told me to document all his insane harassment to make a case for criminal harassment against him, including any posts of his here.

He calls from a Blocked number, as if that will somehow not be tied to him and he won't be help criminally responsible. I will be acting as Process Server in Canada for those with a Civil Suit against him. If you are interested in joining this joint action lawsuit, contact me or have your lawyers contact each other, then me.

For criminal charges against him (fraud, tax evasion, possible money laundering, mail fraud, harassment, etc) contact the Sonoma County court where Santa Rosa jurisdiction falls under.
(707) 565-2511, 2796 Ventura Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95403

Then contact RCMP in St Albert, Alberta for Canadian police who will cooperate with American police, even though there may be no Canadian charges. phone: (780) 458-4300

Steve has residences in both places. He does not have American citizenship, but that won't matter if he gets charged.

His Canadian place of business is called Transglobal Communications, located in Edmonton's south side, past Ellerslie Road. It is a couple rented office rooms upstairs from a Storage business.

·
Landscaping Professional
14,148 Posts
The above post is rep worthy!!!!

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Does this hurt or help the value of tonys vipair in the classifieds?

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Does this hurt or help the value of tonys vipair in the classifieds?
I say help. Look what happened to the Delorean values after John was locked up?

·
Registered
5 Posts
If anyone here wants to pursue legal action against Steve Prescott, the civil statute of limitations in the province is 2 yrs. So u must either stop complaining about it or do something. Contact me on him for more info if u want.

But either pursue Civil or Criminal charges or stop complaining, because it'll be too late.
Theres no statute of limitations on Criminal Charges in Alberta. The charges will be Indictable (not Summary offence). But the Crown will need victims (i.e. complainants/witnesses), which ppl need to step up and follow up on instead of just generalizing/whining.

The charges will be: Fraud, mail fraud, tax evasion, living off the means of, possibly possession of property obtained thru criminal means, conspiracy to commit fraud

Since he lives in St Albert, the RCMP can be the ones to prosecute (not Edmonton Police)
(780) 458-4300
You could try Criminal charges in Sonoma County (since he also lives in Santa Rosa) but since he's not there atm, it seems pointless.

Seeing his big Santa Rosa place, I can tell you he's laughing at all you guys who helped pay for his big place as he ripped you off and you did nothing about it.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts