Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Steve, time to bump it up since the only entities busy recovering my money from you is law enforcement and legal system while you apparently forgot about the entire matter? Not even trying to guess where you got the used parts you are currently trying to sell them, assuming they actually exist.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
What the hell? This still not resolved?
This is being handled by law enforcement and legal system. Although I just received this email from Steve...

"Peter,

The shipping costs are $140 for shipping, $83 for the box and the roll hoops
you ordered are $300 each"

This is in response to my 8/27 email to him. I would like to see the pics of the box and actual shipping charges considering I am 70 miles away from this guy and supposed shipping was included when I paid him originally. Considering he got a set of hoops from me and the only thing he was supposed to do was to wrap the vinyl section, all I can say is wow... :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
I have bought a couple items from Steve in the past spending a few thousand dollars with him. And while he always got the product to me, it was never shipped when he said it would be shipped and required me reaching out to him to see what exactly what going on. Never a proactive notice that parts were not shipping as communicated.

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
Why not get off the Alley and let the system work through which kind of tells me your lawyer is either a smacked ass or you do not have one OR pick up the shit and get yours? Did I ever sue anyone doing business with my Vipers in the past 10+ years? YES and ZERO fucking words were on the Alley about it-I just filed and let it play out. Most vendors I dealt with for different shit are good, some have time issues, a weird one with an SCT on my GTS that would not tune and jumped to an AEM, but I try and work shit out. If you go nuclear, js do it and STFU about it. People posting my lawyer this and that over and over makes me think mehhh they have shit. Fuck man,why don't YOU pick the shit up at the police station since they are involved? Either way, stop posting unless you post court papers-it is notice pleading in NJ and under $15K you will be in Superior Court and not Law Division-man up and go Pro Se and stop posting threatening shit-it wears us out.

Reactions: MoParEr and boomer

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Why not get off the Alley and let the system work through which kind of tells me your lawyer is either a smacked ass or you do not have one OR pick up the shit and get yours? Did I ever sue anyone doing business with my Vipers in the past 10+ years? YES and ZERO fucking words were on the Alley about it-I just filed and let it play out. Most vendors I dealt with for different shit are good, some have time issues, a weird one with an SCT on my GTS that would not tune and jumped to an AEM, but I try and work shit out. If you go nuclear, js do it and STFU about it. People posting my lawyer this and that over and over makes me think mehhh they have shit. Fuck man,why don't YOU pick the shit up at the police station since they are involved? Either way, stop posting unless you post court papers-it is notice pleading in NJ and under $15K you will be in Superior Court and not Law Division-man up and go Pro Se and stop posting threatening shit-it wears us out.
Why not direct this at Steve and stop him from "selling" on forums? As long as he continues to rip people off on forums, it is only fair to share the "buying" experience in the same place.

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
Why not direct this at Steve and stop him from "selling" on forums? As long as he continues to rip people off on forums, it is only fair to share the "buying" experience in the same place.
Steve is a dick shit to deal with-we all knew that because we are in the Viper community. As the previous poster said-RESEARCH! You said you had a lawyer and law enforcement working on this, so let it roll and post the end result which should have been brought to a conclusion already. File suit, he gets served wit a yellow postcard in NJ he files an answer and a date is set, you go to binding arbitration, then a judge-very simple unless you file interrogatories and in limine motions and such. No lawyer in their right mind would condone you posting a comprehensive thread on the Alley unmoderated, so again you either have a smacked ass attorney or you lied. Either way, this image is just for you because you are special

Reactions: dave6666

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Steve is too busy copying and pirating other people's parts to fuck with your return :D

Reactions: boomer

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
shit i have posted SEVERAL times about Steve being a con artist.
even if you get your money back, he got an interest free loan! he is also smart enough to string you along to get past the time limits with paypal.
do not buy from this douche, simple as that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
shit i have posted SEVERAL times about Steve being a con artist.
even if you get your money back, he got an interest free loan! he is also smart enough to string you along to get past the time limits with paypal.
do not buy from this douche, simple as that.
Apparently Prescott decided to move up and just keep the money and parts altogether.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Steve, since apparently you did not get my emails asking you to show the pictures of these parts you supposedly made, along with the pictures of the 80 dollar box and shipping invoice, let me leave this thread with an open invitation to post the photos here, no way you would be trying to extort (yes, extort) money from me without these parts existing, right?

Oh and Steve, it is not slander, it is LIBEL you complained, although I wish you luck with this one considering the facts. Now, come on, do not be shy, post the pictures of these parts and the box.

Peter,

Thanks for the update outside of your slander fest on the Viperalley forums.

I look forward to your legal proceedings and shall counter in kind.

Nothing more will be done on your account without full payment as I stated
before.

Thanks

Steve

I do admire you for your bold attempt to actually bkackmail me and extort money this time instead of just stealing it. Let me know when the photos are up. LOL at "nothing more" to be done on my account-not like anything would change, right?:rolleyes:

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
I don't know who is the bigger douchebag at this point....

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Any chance that Peter will be along here to close this up with a post?

61 - 80 of 106 Posts