Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Well guys ,

I gave him one last chance to straighten things up but he wouldnt !! this guy is nothing but a crook , so please avoid him at all costs . I am out of 900 USD because i didnt listen to what i read on the VCA & here about him.
Anyway live and learn !

But i will not let him get away with my hard earned cash !

Just wanted to give you the heads up .

If anyone doesnt believe me , frankly i dont care.

Thanks
Sherif

·
Registered
384 Posts
Dave6666 will be here to say "Do you have proof to back that up?" or something lame like that.

It breaks my heart to see two big Viper suppliers ass-rape their customers time and time again, yet they keep going back.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If I had a $1 for every Steve Prescott rip off thread, I would have had my money back 8 months ago when I first sent it to him.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Well guys ,

I gave him one last chance to straighten things up but he wouldnt !! this guy is nothing but a crook , so please avoid him at all costs . I am out of 900 USD because i didnt listen to what i read on the VCA & here about him.
Anyway live and learn !

But i will not let him get away with my hard earned cash !

Just wanted to give you the heads up .

If anyone doesnt believe me , frankly i dont care.

Thanks
Sherif
do you have proof of that to back up your awful claims about my dear friend scotty?

signed
el cucuy Dave

·
Registered
548 Posts
When did that happen? Big going away thread or silent n slippery?
Vipair Status

After much consideration, the VCA BOD has decided to not allow Vipair to advertise with the VCA temporarily until changes are made to answer some open customer complaints, as well as putting in controls/procedures to prevent customer issues going forward.

Steve has been a valuable contributor to the Viper community over the years, this is much appreciated, and he continues to be a valuable member of the VCA.

If there are any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].

Link to the morgue

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Vipair Status

After much consideration, the VCA BOD has decided to not allow Vipair to advertise with the VCA temporarily until changes are made to answer some open customer complaints, as well as putting in controls/procedures to prevent customer issues going forward.

Steve has been a valuable contributor to the Viper community over the years, this is much appreciated, and he continues to be a valuable member of the VCA.

If there are any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].

Link to the morgue
Wow...the VCA is 'suspending' Vipair...I can't get my brain to stop spinning to even understand how Steve could have pissed off enough VCA members...I mean, how many are there...and that's the only viper site he's active on. I know he dabbles here and on the VOA, but he was in bed with the VCA...they continually looked the other way...I know I tried to set them straight...right before my permanent suspension from over there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Wow...the VCA is 'suspending' Vipair...I can't get my brain to stop spinning to even understand how Steve could have pissed off enough VCA members...I mean, how many are there...and that's the only viper site he's active on. I know he dabbles here and on the VOA, but he was in bed with the VCA...they continually looked the other way...I know I tried to set them straight...right before my permanent suspension from over there. :rolleyes:
The Marshalls always had Steve back.

I wonder if the VCA kept his sponsorship $$$ and didn't return it. Kinda like what he does with all his customers money.

·
Registered
384 Posts
But but how could that b I ordered something from my friend n I had no trouble getting it!!
I need proof ,pictures etc

Dave. ...

lol roll on your own Mierda(shit) now Dave
Slovenom, I like your style. He will claim that since he doesn't like the VCA, that is somehow makes Vipair innocent. Keep in mind Vipair still is allowed to be a vendor here so I hope this site takes note and follows.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If anyone here wants to pursue legal action against Steve Prescott, the civil statute of limitations in the province is 2 yrs. So u must either stop complaining about it or do something. Contact me on him for more info if u want.

But either pursue Civil or Criminal charges or stop complaining, because it'll be too late.
Theres no statute of limitations on Criminal Charges in Alberta. The charges will be Indictable (not Summary offence). But the Crown will need victims (i.e. complainants/witnesses), which ppl need to step up and follow up on instead of just generalizing/whining.

The charges will be: Fraud, mail fraud, tax evasion, living off the means of, possibly possession of property obtained thru criminal means, conspiracy to commit fraud

Since he lives in St Albert, the RCMP can be the ones to prosecute (not Edmonton Police)
(780) 458-4300
You could try Criminal charges in Sonoma County (since he also lives in Santa Rosa) but since he's not there atm, it seems pointless.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
You can't take the BBB seriously. It shows he's not accredited, meaning he does not pay them their annual $400 fee. I guarantee you if he paid that fee, his rating would jump up substantially. The BBB is one of the biggest scams in America.
bigtime

41 - 60 of 60 Posts