Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve ,

I had ordered some carbon fiber panels for my 2009 ACR and after weeks of dodging my emails he sent me some crappy home made chipped panels which i sent back to him at my expense . Now for 5 months he refuses to refund me 900 USD !!!

And for months , tens of excuses , lies and promises and now after 5 months i have nothing .

guys stay away , its a nightmare !!!!!!!! the guy is after your money .

Sherif :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Surprised steve has lasted (by lasted, I mean living and able to walk and talk) this long with all the crap and shit he's put people thru!

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Sherif,

Thanks for supplying the Swift code for the bank and the compete bank address today. If this was supplied weeks ago we could have gotten further then, but when asked for it you decided to give your friends banking info instead and request a third party paymnet instead.

You have also decided this 3:30 AM today that getting a legal form to authorize the third party payment is a problem, we are now back on this route.

You are going to contact FEDEX on Sunday and see what you valued the shipment at and you will then be filing a claim.

I have already sent you a test wire and have supplied you a transaction ID to trace the wire.

Please follow up on the FEDEX claim so I know if there will be a reimbursement for the damaged items in the crushed box.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
And for months , tens of excuses , lies and promises and now after 5 months i have nothing .

guys stay away , its a nightmare !!!!!!!! the guy is after your money .

Sherif :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I see that Steve tried to refund your payment via Paypal. Are you the one who is actually the deceitful one in this transaction?

Not revealing the whole truth can be considered to be a lie, also.

I don't defend the vendor since there are plenty of dissatisfied customers that show up on the forums, indicating that all is not well.

However, it is good to have an example like this to show that the customers are also often deceitful.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
My wife is a small business owner and deals with wacko customers all the time.

Unrealistic expectations and then simply fabricate a story out of thin air.

Notice the OP came over to VA and posted this without giving any backstory other than the points that work to his benefit. People suck.

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
What does the value the customer put on the FedEx RETURN SHIPMENT have to do with this if the parts where already "chipped and crappy" when they arrived? Or did I read that wrong?

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
What does the value the customer put on the FedEx RETURN SHIPMENT have to do with this if the parts where already "chipped and crappy" when they arrived? Or did I read that wrong?
Who the fck knows? I hate these fng buyers that can't post details worth for shit. Neg rep for making me fng nuts with this thread.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys , i have pictures of everything .
I am not into auto parts or in getting into pissing matches on the internet - i own a private business myself ! , i am just a poor guy who wanted to improve my 09 ACR interior with some carbon fiber!

Anyway Steve has proposed a solution to all this crap and hopefully we can work on it and end it.

I will just tell you one thing , things are way different than they may seem .
Thanks
Sherif

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
I am not into auto parts or in getting into pissing matches on the internet
But yet you post your story here? Did you expect everyone to just automatically agree with you?

Anyway Steve has proposed a solution to all this crap and hopefully we can work on it and end it.
Then what was the point of starting this thread?

I will just tell you one thing , things are way different than they may seem .
And that is absolutely, positively, without fail, YOUR FAULT that we don't know the "way different" version, as we basically only know what YOU post!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
But yet you post your story here? Did you expect everyone to just automatically agree with you? NO

Then what was the point of starting this thread? I am out of my 1000 $ since the first week of november 2013 !

And that is absolutely, positively, without fail, YOUR FAULT that we don't know the "way different" version, as we basically only know what YOU post!
All i want is my hard earned money !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I see that Steve tried to refund your payment via Paypal. Are you the one who is actually the deceitful one in this transaction?

Not revealing the whole truth can be considered to be a lie, also.

I don't defend the vendor since there are plenty of dissatisfied customers that show up on the forums, indicating that all is not well.

However, it is good to have an example like this to show that the customers are also often deceitful.
No Sir , I have 2 paypal accounts , one that i had when i lived in Canada and its NOT accessible to me anymore and the other is working great but would NOT receive funds from overseas for a reason paypal knows only (this is the one i paid the 1040 $ from when placing the order )
And guess what , he transfered a ONLY 10$ to the one that would not work !!!! only 10$

Like i told you , its not as it seems .

1 - 20 of 60 Posts