Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hat's off to John Horton and Jason Tarnutzer for doing an AWESOME job installing my Boost Gauge :thumb: . I didn't think I would want a Boost gauge on my car so when Heffner offered to install one I declined..Well after a few weeks with the car I decided that I'd like one..So I enlisted the services of "West Coast Viper".

Here's a pic of the clean installation..They pulled out the Battery Meter and installed the Boost Gauge in its place !Whats so nice about this Boost Gauge is that It retains in memory what your highest level of boost was..So when your hammering the piss out of the car you can keep your eyes on the road and then refer back to the gauge to see what your maximum boost was.
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/716BOOST_GAUGE-med.jpg[/image]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RedSnakeGTS said:
i have a question, how often does anybody look to see what their battery voltage is? i never do....
Thanks Eric !! You answered Ron's question for me.. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,999 Posts
no prob! :thumb:


i honestly never do. in fact, i didnt recognize the gauge you replaced /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Guys !! Innovation at its finest :thumb:
Best part is Mr Smog man won't even notice /images/graemlins/smiles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,999 Posts
Yellow Fever said:
Thanks Guys !! Innovation at its finest :thumb:
Best part is Mr Smog man won't even notice /images/graemlins/smiles
i have a feeling if he opens your hood for some reason, he'll notice something....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RedSnakeGTS said:
Yellow Fever said:
Thanks Guys !! Innovation at its finest :thumb:
Best part is Mr Smog man won't even notice /images/graemlins/smiles
i have a feeling if he opens your hood for some reason, he'll notice something....
Already passed last week baby ! :thumb:

Car ran as clean as stock on the Sniffer !
 

·
You mean Shenanigans
Joined
·
4,979 Posts
Yellow Fever said:
RedSnakeGTS said:
Yellow Fever said:
Thanks Guys !! Innovation at its finest :thumb:
Best part is Mr Smog man won't even notice /images/graemlins/smiles
i have a feeling if he opens your hood for some reason, he'll notice something....
Already passed last week baby ! :thumb:

Car ran as clean as stock on the Sniffer !
Well that's good to hear. I was wondering how that would go. :thumb:
 

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
Joined
·
7,863 Posts
_Mark said:
How the hell do you pass a visual inspection? With Ben Franklin's help?
my ati has a CARB number stamped right on the top..

i what gauge is that?.. mine autometer doesnt have a memory.. how do you reset it?
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top