Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Gen 2 throttle cable clips for the stud on the manifold. I'd pay $10 without a second thought. I bet you'd sell 50-100 of them in a couple of months when the word gets out.
If you sign up for an account at shapeways, download the STL file for free and print yourself. Before Bidenflation they only cost $8.75 to print.

I just realized there's two parts in the STL.. If you're savvy in CAD, you can link the two together with a 2mm strut and it'll count as one part. That may reduce the cost to around $10-$12.

Reactions: GTS Dean

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
This could turn into the best thread EVAR.

The ability to reduce parts you could only dream of. Hoping for great results.
OR!!

Someone is working the perfect con on seasoned Viper owners to collect whatever remains from parts stock on planet earth in enthusiast hands

Where’s the armchair self-admitted BIG brain smart guys on this possibility us dumb-fucks learn from?

I’d like to see a pic or 2 before sending cats out to be buttfucked at least. Even though it’s just a cat.

“Trust but verify” *Ronny the Prez

·
Premium Member
19,755 Posts
No, this is a one piece, and it has a backing trim that covers up the hardware. I don't have the back piece unfortunately, but Steve at Autoform makes them

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
OR!!

Someone is working the perfect con on seasoned Viper owners to collect whatever remains from parts stock on planet earth in enthusiast hands

Where’s the armchair self-admitted BIG brain smart guys on this possibility us dumb-fucks learn from?

I’d like to see a pic or 2 before sending cats out to be buttfucked at least. Even though it’s just a cat.

“Trust but verify” *Ronny the Prez
I assure you I have much better things to do than try to post on forums to wind up with a few random viper parts. My companies are "MK Machining" which focuses on industrial firearms printing (and billet parts), and "Additive Manfacturing Missouri" which is my new venture into just about everything except firearms.

·
Landscaping Professional
14,401 Posts
The Viper community once had a great supplier of precision machined and molded parts called MGW. Several of those parts are still highly sought after. I believe their primary line of business is firearms accessories as well. Thanks for your generous offer to help us keep these unique vehicles rolling!

Reactions: Brickhead

·
Registered
787 Posts
Someone send this guy the cup holder kit that mounts into the ash tray. Been wanting one of those for a while now.

Reactions: Brickhead
21 - 27 of 27 Posts