Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there certifications required for technicians for working on a Jeep SRT8?

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
charger srt8 is a particular vehicle is unique in that it has a custom rear deck and spoiler fabricated by none other than ray evernham motor sports.in the 2006 media poll ray was voted greatest crew chief of all time this super bee is like no other.
the fuck? :ugh:

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
charger srt8 is a particular vehicle is unique in that it has a custom rear deck and spoiler fabricated by none other than ray evernham motor sports.in the 2006 media poll ray was voted greatest crew chief of all time this super bee is like no other.
WTF, seems like a bot response judging by name, etc. Are these bots now capable of making screen name etc?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Depends on the dealership. With the shake out on the dealerships, most of the good techs that were let go by some, were quickly picked up by the survivors. We lost 2 dealerships here.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts

The tool negged me, how is that possible????:arcade:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just sold my Jeep SRT so I could buy a Viper. Ask for an SRT tech at the dealership as the 6.1 uses different fluids and the t-case is an issue that some "service techs" commonly overlook in the SRT8 line

1 - 11 of 11 Posts