Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Yellow Fever -

For the love of all that is good please send me the full size version of your avatar.

Sincerly,

Every man ever

(seriously...do it....)

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bad - sorry but the videos just dont impress like the car does in person. This car is quicker than a stock SRT from a roll. We will try to find out by how much this week. Our SRT TT with the 4-speed auto should offer some more impressive videos from the dragstrip.

Jeff - congrats on the big dyno numbers and a beautiful motor. The installed cost for our 4-speed auto transmission is $19,500. The nice thing about this system is that it can be driven as an every day car, drive around town or on the freeway (80 mph = 2500 rpm). And at the same time you can take it to the dragstrip and run 3-5 tenths quicker than you could with the 6-speed.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Jeff - congrats on the big dyno numbers and a beautiful motor. The installed cost for our 4-speed auto transmission is $19,500. The nice thing about this system is that it can be driven as an every day car, drive around town or on the freeway (80 mph = 2500 rpm). And at the same time you can take it to the dragstrip and run 3-5 tenths quicker than you could with the 6-speed.
Thanks John ! That's one smooth Tranny :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
John, when is the Busa race going to take place? Be sure to bring multiple cameras so you get all the angles. If I had to do it all over, I would have brought one more camera for a different angle, as some were not the best.

Manny

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Manny - I talked to NickSlick a few days ago. We are working on getting something going. Will let you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts