·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a set, anyone?

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Rich...This is a HUGE pain in the ass to install...I know that you are not very mechanically inclined...being a bit of an oaf!

I'd recommend a sweet set of leather Corbeau A4's...

AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, QUIT RIPPING OFF MY POSER MODS!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
I think I have a pic while I was installing them...crappy pic, but nevertheless...

[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/215043/MVC-001F.JPG[/image]

I am taking them back out when I get a chance, and sending them to Chad at Snake Hydes for him to work his magic...

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
vipernathan said:
SB -

Didn't know you had SRT seats in your ride?

I don't tell you fuckers everything...I got mine off ebay...brand new take off's...and they came in minty...for $1000 and free shipping...Hell of a deal...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
vipernathan said:
SB -

I don't tell you fuckers everything...I got mine off ebay...brand new take off's...and they came in minty...for $1000 and free shipping...Hell of a deal...
Ready when you are!! BTW what do you want me to do with this piece that you sent me?? Hope you got a refund.
C~

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
Snake Bitten said:
vipernathan said:
SB -

Ready when you are!! BTW what do you want me to do with this piece that you sent me?? Hope you got a refund.
C~
Toss it I guess...Notice the mysterious disappearance of the seller??? I'm eating that one...

The SRT seats will be headed your way soon..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.