Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the video is over at SF under General section but might be moved over to Media section title "Its done, Texas 05 Night Racing Video"....

thought some of you might appreciate a sick video of what happens when you put a dodge,toyota, suzuki... a little bit of street action :thumb:

if you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself and let others enjoy the video


ps- definitely worth the dL almost 6mins of action
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
daaam..... very nice.... nothing better then seeing Snakes bite dust everyone had sweet rides and ya gotta respect the power..... btw what turbos/psi were the big boys running?


ps- the viper had to be stock?
And you are allowed to give your opinion ???? I think there is nothing better than seeing Supras bite the dust :fist: Well, maybe mudstains are better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
the video is over at SF under General section but might be moved over to Media section title "Its done, Texas 05 Night Racing Video"....

thought some of you might appreciate a sick video of what happens when you put a dodge,toyota, suzuki... a little bit of street action :thumb:

if you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself and let others enjoy the video


ps- definitely worth the dL almost 6mins of action



xxxcloudxxxx YOU SHOULD READ THIS

I was at the event and I own BOTH types of vehicles...

LET ME CLUE YOU IN ON SOMETHING. You're talking about apples and oranges. I don't now why guys like you come over to thse forums and post videos of ONLY THE SUPRAS WHICH ARE LARGE SINGLE TURBO BEASTS STARTING FROM A ROLL on these forums.

I HAVE SEEN AND READ ALMOST ALL YOUR THREADS ON THE OTHER FORUMS J(including supra forums and I believe MKIV as well) and from what I can tell, you're certainly not high on that pecking order, but whatever business you have over there I don't bring to this forum. And from what I can gather, I'm not even sure you own a supra or anything for that matter. :rofl:

I have a hundred videos of viper ASSSSSSSSSS SPANKING SUPRAS as well so from a DUAL OWNER....learn some manners with your dumb ass video posting.


:fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

It's guys/gals/ricers like you that make it impossible for me to build my POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPRA without someone chiming in and asking me why I bought a rice piece of shit motherfucking jap car in the first place.

Why can't you appreciate vehicles for what they are..........


stock........THERE IS NO COMPARISON between MY RICE SHIT SUPRA 97 15TH ANNIVERSARY 8.5/1 COMPRESSED TWIN TURBO SUPRA to my viper...

I don't plan on leaving stock long, BUT THE POINT IS

I dont' go to the supra forums yelling ....."HOLY SHIT THIS SUPRA HAS 4 SECOND TURBO LAG AND HOLY SHIT THIS HAS THE TORUQUE OF MY 10 SPEED BIKE, AND HOLY SHIT THIS THING DOESNT' HANDLE LIKE THE VIPER...WELL, THEN IT MUST BE A PIECE OF SHIT RICE PEDDLING MOTHER FUCKING SUPRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAP *********** CAR"

People like you make me sick........ you know what many of the large single turbo supra owners are doing dickwad???????????????????


BUYING VIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because before and after TX2K5 they began to realize that displacement always wins regardless of what you do.

SO, why did I buy a supra??????????? well, for now I wanted to give something exotic for the viper to beat up on, but the main reason is respect for a "different" type of car,,,it's different alright..it's slow as shit right now. :rofl: It's a FAAAAAAAAAAAAR cry form the viper in stock form.

Don't make any dumb ass allusion to :rofl:e being racist because I have part asian decent so this is coming from...a viper/supra owner who has and respects the whole asian culture.

YOu are a moron. :fist:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Gerald said:
uhhhh, damn Norm.. :rofl:
any dumbass should be put in his place..

anyway, when we going tarpon fishing :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,247 Posts
I wasted bandwidth guessing headlights watching this poor quality vid. Didn't even save it from the Temp Internet File bin.


NEXT!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Gerald said:
uhhhh, damn Norm.. :rofl:
Sorry G, had to do it....

I'm here to tell you, what you have to do to these supras to make them fast is quite a bit...

there's good and bad to cars with a ton of technology....


I'm just trying to "learn" from it and have fun with it.

kinda like you and your jet skiis...

hahahah

When are we going tarpon fishing damnit...I'll be down in tampa soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
I wouldn't call redoing the fuel system, doing a turbo kit and "basics" such as electronics, intercooler, exhaust and clutch a "lot" to do to make a Supra fast. The fact that you can keep the engine, trnas, rear end, driveshaft and halfshafts stock is what makes the Supra a great and easy car to make fast.

I agree 100% on the stock VS stock, Gen II Vipers run easy low 12's and can do 11's stock, Supra TT's normally do mid to low 13's with high 12's possible. 1+ second is a HUGE difference.

Super Squirrel said:
Sorry G, had to do it....

I'm here to tell you, what you have to do to these supras to make them fast is quite a bit...

there's good and bad to cars with a ton of technology....


I'm just trying to "learn" from it and have fun with it.

kinda like you and your jet skiis...

hahahah

When are we going tarpon fishing damnit...I'll be down in tampa soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
TRDSupra said:
I wouldn't call redoing the fuel system, doing a turbo kit and "basics" such as electronics, intercooler, exhaust and clutch a "lot" to do to make a Supra fast. The fact that you can keep the engine, trnas, rear end, driveshaft and halfshafts stock is what makes the Supra a great and easy car to make fast.

I agree 100% on the stock VS stock, Gen II Vipers run easy low 12's and can do 11's stock, Supra TT's normally do mid to low 13's with high 12's possible. 1+ second is a HUGE difference.

well, let me put it this way....the stock supra is fast, (not like the viper fast, but faster than most stock cars...true) that is true, but I get tired of people dropping videos like that.....it would be equivalent to me getting Gary Javo's car and running a N/A supra and posting it on supraforums or on MKIV, etc,

People like you NEVER dog out other cars b/c of "respect" and it's okay to show a video or two, but to title it...see what happens when you get a doge, supra, and blblalblbllb together, this is what happens.

B.S.

i've read xxxcloudxxxx's posts from different forums as well.


I completely respect the supra, that's why i bought one, but I don't respect those who can't respect other cars and that stay soooooooo closed to other cars.

I guess that's not too many changes to make the supra fast.... i guess I'm just spoiled b/c a 150 shot on a viper makes it pretty mean, capable of low 11's and even high 10's on a good day. And that's just an nx kit.

I wasn't trying to offend a supra owner b/c that would be an insult against myself... :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
Super I agree that xxxcloudxxxx seems to make posts to get a rise out of people, not sure if he's just f'ing around or what.

The Viper definitely has a BIG headstart to the Supra when it comes to performance (other than braking for the GEN I and II Vipers).

I know you meant no disrespect to me and others :nod: :thumb:

Super Squirrel said:
well, let me put it this way....the stock supra is fast, (not like the viper fast, but faster than most stock cars...true) that is true, but I get tired of people dropping videos like that.....it would be equivalent to me getting Gary Javo's car and running a N/A supra and posting it on supraforums or on MKIV, etc,

People like you NEVER dog out other cars b/c of "respect" and it's okay to show a video or two, but to title it...see what happens when you get a doge, supra, and blblalblbllb together, this is what happens.

B.S.

i've read xxxcloudxxxx's posts from different forums as well.


I completely respect the supra, that's why i bought one, but I don't respect those who can't respect other cars and that stay soooooooo closed to other cars.

I guess that's not too many changes to make the supra fast.... i guess I'm just spoiled b/c a 150 shot on a viper makes it pretty mean, capable of low 11's and even high 10's on a good day. And that's just an nx kit.

I wasn't trying to offend a supra owner b/c that would be an insult against myself... :thumb:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,675 Posts
Great...you did enough mods to out run a stock SRT-10. Congrats.


Q: How much power can you make on a supra with good old 93 pump gas no NOS?

A: About 550-600rwhp 450-500ft-lbs. <---a few years ago this was true...might be a little higher now.


Q: How much power can you make on a Viper with good 93 old pump gas no NOS?

A: About 1500rwhp, 1500ft-lbs <---isn't that about right Chad.





Case closed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
Supra safe on pump gas is ~700 RWHP with a good tune. I don't think Chad's car can make 1500 RWHP safely on pump gas.....

Tanked said:
Great...you did enough mods to out run a stock SRT-10. Congrats.


Q: How much power can you make on a supra with good old 93 pump gas no NOS?

A: About 550-600rwhp 450-500ft-lbs. <---a few years ago this was true...might be a little higher now.


Q: How much power can you make on a Viper with good 93 old pump gas no NOS?

A: About 1500rwhp, 1500ft-lbs <---isn't that about right Chad.





Case closed.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top