Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was in Switzerland, we stopped at Lake Lucerne. Just standing on the sidewalk waiting for a friend, I kept seeing nice cars. Porsche, BMW, etc. and decided to get my camera ready for that great one. Well a black SRT10 Viper passes by and I was able to get a quick shot of the back before it was gone. I thought it was really cool to see one on the other side of the world.

http://venus.explosive3d.com/~epsilon/swis viper.jpg

·
Registered
920 Posts
Viperjohn said:
That's intereting, I thought the Euro spec SRT-10's had rear exhaust. The one in the picture has side exhaust and ?(HRE's).
its a US import no euro rear fogs either, every SRT in the UK is an import at the moment there are no 'official' SRT's they are still to be released. Lots of them have been brought in by importers trying to cash in on the good exchange rate, which is good if your a buyer as they are $20K less than buying from Chrysler !

It is rumored the UK euro SRT's will have side exhausts, will have to wait and see

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.