Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

A customer that bought recently a Venom red 2008 SRT10 want to change the color to Viper Red but with silver stripes (I got the factory color codes) but what I can't find is the specs of the stripes, i.e. the width, and distance between the stripes and how "far" the stripes apply on the body (like the GEN 2 96 is specific width and distance between them and cover the license plate are while later has differenc specs and doesn't cover the license plate are) etc.

Or if any has a factory stripeSRT10 and could take some shots of the measures would be awesome!

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
None? Can’t find this info in the Dealer Connect and thought someone could know this here or could take some measures to their Vipers?:D:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought somone could know this...oh well! Time to figure it out at my own :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I knew this, but that is only valid for the GEN 2, which I have and have done that. Even the 96 is a unique layout and dimension vs the 97 and up. But the GEN 4 is another whole story and the stripes are uneven in width through all the body. Just don't know the widths in different sections and space between the stripes in the different zones.

·
Registered
7 Posts
“Stripe width is approximately 5" in front and tapers to 9" in the back and set for a center space of approx. 3.5" varies slightly at time of installation”. Taken from theviperstore.com. I have a gen 2 and not sure about gen 4 spacing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
“Stripe width is approximately 5" in front and tapers to 9" in the back and set for a center space of approx. 3.5" varies slightly at time of installation”. Taken from theviperstore.com. I have a gen 2 and not sure about gen 4 spacing.
Yup! Saw that info but that's for the decals, not paint and doesn't really help me much, but I do appreciate your input-help! Hope a owner of a GEN 4 can chime and/or take some measures of his pride to share?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts