Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Guys like that that can't drive should leave the racing to people that can! Now every ZO6 owner on that site will think he can beat a Viper. Riiiiight.... At least the Vette guy seems cool.

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
/images/graemlins/confused How did that SRT lose again? And as for grabbing a camera for the red Viper shoot-out I am all about it! I am sure we can find at least 20 Vettes or more in one given day that will race us.

·
Registered
23,472 Posts
the Z0 guy did seem really kool about it...gotta give him credit for THAT.

like BigCarrot said, now every damn vette guy thinks it will happen to them too......Good. I like to see disappointmnet....

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
WTF is with the viper driver wearing that ugly ass snap on tools jacket.

Did he steal the car out of the shop?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Have you guys been reading their replies???......They are drunk with excitement over this. So which one of us on this forum is going to meet up with this guy and show him how crappy his car really is? I cant tell from the posts the area he's in but i'll try to find out.

·
Sexist
44,363 Posts
From a 40 mph roll he shifts one time? So he started in 3rd and then shifts to 4th at what sounds like about 3500. Dork. The Z06'rs best not bank on every Viper owner being a shitty driver.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I only live 15 minutes from Grand Blanc. I wonder when that was taken. The weather sucks so bad here now, I won't have my car out for a month, maybe 45 days.

I have a stock 95, stock exhaust but no cats, smooth tubes, K/N. What are my chances against him on a 40 mph roll?

I currently have stock rims/tires so I looking for replacement ACR BBS's and Pilot Sports before high speed driving. Those XGTZ's would probably fall apart at 100mph.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
He probably tried to race one of those 03's that dyno like shit because of valve problems??

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.