Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this SRT doesnt look to bad. Actually, it looks pretty damn good! :nod:

NOTE: I did NOT Photoshop the lowering.


[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/524iE268860A-8C57-4B2C-AF45-AF87E92B4808.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/524i60D6FD7D-FAE3-4CD3-86A1-CEDD8B22FE92.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/524iF6E45F39-DC3A-4369-9D75-9B5A9F40F67C.jpg[/image]
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
Yeah the rims definitely make a huge difference. It seems that that car needs a wheel with some more MASS. The 545's are too "delicate" for that car. Maybe a 547 or something even chunkier would look better. Were those 20"s?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smokin said:
The 545's are too "delicate" for that car.

Thats what I thought. Maybe the new Purner wheels would look good? Im not sure if those are 20's or not. I dont have any specs on the car. BUT, I do think the rears are 20 and the fronts are 19. Just my guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
That looks awesome!

This is my official first post. New around here.
I hope to get the new CCW 19" myself.


Jason
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that I think about it, isnt this Uncle Greggys SRT? From what I know, the guy that owns this is from NY.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
WOW ! What a difference..The car looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet when its slammed.

Can Vipers be lowered without changing the stock shocks ?


Cheers
Jeff
 

·
FUSTFU
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
Those HRE's make a HUGE difference on the SRT, DAMN! I am impressed. The car just needs to be black or silver. The lowering looks damn good too. Is that a G Wagon behind it in the first picture? Where did you take these pictures at Austin? Got any other photos of the Range Rover or that Vette there? Just wondering.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
The wheels make it look much nicer - but Smokin is right on that they are too delicate looking on that car. It needs a fatter spoke to look better - I like the spokes they just need to be fatter, IMO.

P.S. Jason welcome to the site! Trey will be around soon to post his pool message thingie /images/graemlins/smile.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sgt. Snatch said:
Those HRE's make a HUGE difference on the SRT, DAMN! I am impressed. The car just needs to be black or silver. The lowering looks damn good too. Is that a G Wagon behind it in the first picture? Where did you take these pictures at Austin? Got any other photos of the Range Rover or that Vette there? Just wondering.

I didnt take these pics. I wish! I do have other pics of the cars in the background though. I will post them for you. :thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here you go Snatchy! /images/graemlins/smile.gif


[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/524iBA7619E5-87A1-4050-908D-5E71534F6448.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/524iB936026C-9E0C-4943-92F6-C9BB3A199201.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/524i216D105B-031B-47CE-8CF0-DCE6F64C5272.jpg[/image]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heres a quick change to black.



[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/524524iF6E45F39-DC3A-4369-9D75-9B5A9F40F67fC.jpg[/image]
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
What the hell is that last thing? It looks like some Suzuki Samurai with rims that cost more than the car! Or is it some bastardized G-wagon. Shit I didnt think that thing could get any uglier, but I was wrong. /images/graemlins/puke.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,999 Posts
Smokin said:
What the hell is that last thing? It looks like some Suzuki Samurai with rims that cost more than the car! Or is it some bastardized G-wagon. Shit I didnt think that thing could get any uglier, but I was wrong. /images/graemlins/puke.gif
bitch, you know the g-wagon is the best suv around! i know the rims look like shit on both of those, and i agree that shitty euro convert is trash, euro-trash that is *bud ump bump* that was imported here before MB-USA started bringing them in themselves. that vert one was well over 130k :doh: you can get a g-55 now for 90.

honestly, i think the g-wagons are fucking classy and badass. the G-55 in the first pic is trashed b/c of those shitty ass 500 dollar rims though :doh:. i would take a g-wagon over my h2 anyday :nod:
 

·
FUSTFU
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
Smokin said:
What the hell is that last thing? It looks like some Suzuki Samurai with rims that cost more than the car! Or is it some bastardized G-wagon. Shit I didnt think that thing could get any uglier, but I was wrong. /images/graemlins/puke.gif
bitch, you know the g-wagon is the best suv around! i know the rims look like shit on both of those, and i agree that shitty euro convert is trash, euro-trash that is *bud ump bump* that was imported here before MB-USA started bringing them in themselves. that vert one was well over 130k :doh: you can get a g-55 now for 90.

honestly, i think the g-wagons are fucking classy and badass. the G-55 in the first pic is trashed b/c of those shitty ass 500 dollar rims though :doh:. i would take a g-wagon over my h2 anyday :nod:
G-Wagons are pretty bad ass Smokin.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,471 Posts
that white mercedes samurai looks like complete ass.
 

·
Focus!
Joined
·
5,585 Posts
Craig, it seriously does.. What a pile of shit..
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top