Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Duper Member
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 SRT-10 and noticed a black viper in the photo galary that has a hardtop. I want to get one for mine, just wondering what suppiers make these and what the pricing may be. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Duper Member
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to do a google search for them to view there web site, I like the looks of there product, thank you for your help! :thumb:

·
Registered
87 Posts
if you are referring to my car ..........................
autoform top with roof scoop (Prototype). the top fits good and doesn't leak. it's about 4K, but i would invest my money otherwise. i just never use mine.
i highly recommend Autoform ground effects. I've seen a stock srt-10 with a normal autoform top in germany and it looks pretty weak compared to mine (not in an arrogant way).
if you do decide to go with a hardtop like mine, you also have to purchase the front splitter, (maybe also side skirts).
i get compliments on my viper whenever i use it.

if you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know.

good luck

·
Super Duper Member
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your car is the one I was referring to, I think it looks very nice. Does it make any creeking noises or similar pulling into entrances or when you hit bumps, does it seal to the windows well, wind noise etc. I appreciate your opinion as where to put my efforts, it is the last mod I would do. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
87 Posts
thanks. i didn't use my hardtop much, but of course it's noisy just like the car itself. autoform still has the best looking ground effects for the srt-10, but you should also see other options like the c.f. parts from archer racing(sold by parts rack also), hennessey or fitting comp.coupe parts (front, side skirts or rear spoiler) to your srt-10.
i'll probably change my front brakes in a while and i'll get rid of my stoptech discs, red calipers with cc brake pads. if you are interested let me know.
also, could you please post some pictures of your car. thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.