Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stock block stock internals damn they even aiming for 600whp in few weeks,after adding : stand alone F.A.S.T. system, stage 3 or 4 spec clutch or clutch masters, 27psi boost, cams, 800 cc injectors.

here is the video:

http://www.turbochargers.com/forumuploads/500hp.mpeg

one fast SRT-4 for sure /images/graemlins/dude3

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
MG42pillbox said:
Dont you mean 501 FWH?
He said "WHP", meaning he recognized "RWHP" was not appropriate.

Maybe it wasn't exactly right. We don't usually cater to riced out shitboxes here. It's always good to start your tenure on a new forum by correcting someone. If possible, try to make the correction a really, really stupid one.

And while I'm giving you a warm welcome, what the fuck is an "01 Power Wagon Sport"? Dodge hasn't made anything branded "Power Wagon" since 1978, and "Sport" is just Dodge's way of saying, "This asshole bought the cheapest version we could possibly make and not go out of business completely."

Welcome.

We're glad you stopped by.

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
12,233 Posts
Why is it so strange that when I view a Dynosheet it must be measured in hundreds??:lolcry: When I look at these wanker motors and rice I get confused where the excitement is. Is it me?:rofl:

Jay K.

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, well man i dont know about you, but for me any car is a good car, i do love Viper, but at the same time i dont mind owning a supra, an R34,or a fast RSX, I do love cars in general or anything looks good "on my eyes" cars just like women’s, they come in deferent taste and colors /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif oh yah and women’s taste good. :rofl:

·
Registered
89 Posts
McGuire Do you know what the designation "Power Wagon" means? I dont know what they call it, and It isnt losing that much power being FWD, I asked a question you just used to people bitching at you obviously, so you took offense to it.

Im glad your Glad, Im might stick around for a bit.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
[image]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000694W2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/image]

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
I thought maybe the bright colors and large type would help you get the point. Apparently not. Type, spell, and write as poorly as you want, but don't run around correcting people until you can do it without looking like a nine year old halfwit. What the hell do you expect when you swagger in and go on the offensive with your first post?

Do I know what "Power Wagon" means? No, I have no idea what "Power Wagon" means... to you. I stupidly assumed you'd realize that I didn't know what you were talking about when I originally asked:

McGuireV10 said:
what the fuck is an "01 Power Wagon Sport"?
Disclaimer:
The question does not mean I actually care.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Like I said, I was not instigating anything, I asked a question, I didnt point a finger..... Go get yourself a clean tampon and lighten up. Not everyone is out to get you. You got me all wrong, Give me more than a few weeks before you judge me, and quit the false accusations, or are you a democrat and that just come to you naturally?

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
1948 - 1968, actually; export-only through 1978.

As I said: yes, I do know what actual Power Wagons are.

Do you have a flathead six? No.
Does your truck have 9x16 military-style skinnies? No.
Did your truck come with a factory PTO winch? No.
Did you have the option to buy factory Warn lockers? No.

Do you have a Power Wagon? No.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.