Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up, looked at the highway and there is was stuck behind the plows. IT's still snowing pretty bad.

[image]http://www.o-t.us/upload/guest/relaible.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.o-t.us/upload/guest/reliable1.jpg[/image]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it would, but we don't have a VIN yet, even if it was built, the location of the truck would make it highly unlikely.

[image]http://www.o-t.us/upload/guest/ontmap.jpg[/image]

from where I saw the truck to our dealer is a good 4 hour drive /images/graemlins/frown.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW Jason, I saw your truck up this way last week, I'm sure the indians will do a fine job modding it for you /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
Woke up, looked at the highway and there is was stuck behind the plows. IT's still snowing pretty bad.

[image]http://www.o-t.us/upload/guest/relaible.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.o-t.us/upload/guest/reliable1.jpg[/image] <hr /></blockquote>

Is it snowing everywhere on this board or what? Where's the sunshine? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it was sunny here this afternoon for 15 mins, it's since started into a blizzard again
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Just seems like every time I turn around, there's a blizard in someone's back yard. I'm ready for Summer time baby! I even miss the Texas heat! :cool:
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
Gorgeous weekend in NYC...well if you don't mind 35 degrees :)
Took my wife out for a "spirited" 110 mile drive for breakfast yesterday! Good food out on Long Island, nice 80 mph highway and $16 of gas.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
CitySnake said:
Gorgeous weekend in NYC...well if you don't mind 35 degrees :)
Took my wife out for a "spirited" 110 mile drive for breakfast yesterday! Good food out on Long Island, nice 80 mph highway and $16 of gas. <hr /></blockquote>

I've been thinking about taking my wife to the city to do some shopping. We try and get there at least once a year.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,569 Posts
SmokinV10 said:
Its sunny here and about 60 outside. I found out my car is still in St Louis!! Dammit <hr /></blockquote>

It would be in Heffner's hands if you had let me drive it there like I offered.
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
-RUNNR said:
SmokinV10 said:
Its sunny here and about 60 outside. I found out my car is still in St Louis!! Dammit <hr /></blockquote>

It would be in Heffner's hands if you had let me drive it there like I offered. <hr /></blockquote>

I saw your name on this thread and I already knew you were going to say that. Im actually pretty pissed off. They offloaded my car from the truck in St. Louis and according to the driver its been sitting there for a few days in some garage. Did I approve of this? NOPE!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that would really PISS me off Jason, time to make some heads roll!:pissed:
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
King GTS said:
CitySnake said:
Gorgeous weekend in NYC...well if you don't mind 35 degrees :)
Took my wife out for a "spirited" 110 mile drive for breakfast yesterday! Good food out on Long Island, nice 80 mph highway and $16 of gas. <hr /></blockquote>

I've been thinking about taking my wife to the city to do some shopping. We try and get there at least once a year. <hr /></blockquote>
Trey...
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!
Let your WIFE loose here for shopping...if it were not for NYC shopping I'd have 3 Vipers! :)
If you visit, let me know. I'll buy you lunch...even dinner and a show, just please DO NOT introduce your wife to mine. Whoa is me if you do (looking for a gun to the head smiley).
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
that would really PISS me off Jason, time to make some heads roll!:pissed: <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah im pretty pissed off. They promised it to be there within 10-14 days. I MIGHT have considered being lenient if they didnt do this, but according to the driver, he was told to do this so he could pick up some cars for the Barret-Jackson. They PROMISED me this wouldnt happen. I asked specifically if the Barrett-Jackson would cause delays. If its not there by this friday. Im going to issue a Charge-back on my credit card.
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
SmokinV10 said:
Craig201MPH said:
that would really PISS me off Jason, time to make some heads roll!:pissed: <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah im pretty pissed off. They promised it to be there within 10-14 days. I MIGHT have considered being lenient if they didnt do this, but according to the driver, he was told to do this so he could pick up some cars for the Barret-Jackson. They PROMISED me this wouldnt happen. I asked specifically if the Barrett-Jackson would cause delays. If its not there by this friday. Im going to issue a Charge-back on my credit card. <hr /></blockquote>
Jason:
Just my ,02 (and it's YOUR Viper) but you may want to consider keeping a cool head until Hefner actually takes delivery. Anything short of that is sort of like telling your waiter that you're stiffing him before the end of the meal...your likely gonna get a soul kiss full of spit to top off your tapioca pudding /images/graemlins/puke.gif
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
CitySnake said:
SmokinV10 said:
Craig201MPH said:
that would really PISS me off Jason, time to make some heads roll!:pissed: <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah im pretty pissed off. They promised it to be there within 10-14 days. I MIGHT have considered being lenient if they didnt do this, but according to the driver, he was told to do this so he could pick up some cars for the Barret-Jackson. They PROMISED me this wouldnt happen. I asked specifically if the Barrett-Jackson would cause delays. If its not there by this friday. Im going to issue a Charge-back on my credit card. <hr /></blockquote>
Jason:
Just my ,02 (and it's YOUR Viper) but you may want to consider keeping a cool head until Hefner actually takes delivery. Anything short of that is sort of like telling your waiter that you're stiffing him before the end of the meal...your likely gonna get a soul kiss full of spit to top off your tapioca pudding /images/graemlins/puke.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I know that I really cant do anything until my car is actually delivered. I'll give them a hollar tomorrow morning and see whats going on. First and foremost, I want it at Heffners safe and sound. After that I can just choose a different carrier for the ride home.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top