Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
AEM is the best, then VEC2 then Split Sec, The question is how much Hp are you going for? 500-600 a split sec is ok, but if you are running big injectors and rails you really need a Vec 2 or AEM. I am really impressed with the Vec2. My car runs so much better than it did with the Spit Sec. I am running 12 lbs boost and 50# injectors.

I am selling my Split sec PSC1 and TMC1 (variable timing retard) PM me if interested

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Why don't you just buy a complete kit from Paxton and let a competant tuner work on it instead of asking a bazillion more questions on here so that you can piece together a shitty system for some fucking Fbody shop to install? And does EVERY post you make have to go here and on the morg? :punchdown:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
BigCarrot said:
Why don't you just buy a complete kit from Paxton and let a competant tuner work on it instead of asking a bazillion more questions on here so that you can piece together a shitty system for some fucking Fbody shop to install? And does EVERY post you make have to go here and on the morg? :punchdown:
:rofl:

·
Registered
19,182 Posts
BigCarrot said:
:kick:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.