Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Karen (Iwantone) was a great help at the race this weekend. I was running crazy and she was right there with me taking notes and keeping the winners in order. I forgot to recognize here at the Awards at the end which I feel terrible! But she was a huge help this weekend and I am very thankful for her support.

·
Premium Member
7,496 Posts
David,

Nothing to feel terrible about. The awards ceremony was just how it should be with the attention on the drivers and their accomplishments. And some amazing accomplishments were made this weekend!!

It was a privilege to help out and do what I can as a non viper owner to support the V10 Nationals. I don't think anyone can appreciate how much work it is keeping up with everything that is going on, and that's for someone like me who wasn't even racing, much less racing two cars. David you are nothing short of amazing! I don't know how you do it when you don't have someone to help.

I think my adrenaline is still going. I got to Jacksonville in a little over 3 hours, I guess I thought I was behind the wheel of a Viper. That and my trusty Valentine.

Chad, what can I say? Just like I told you when I met you at the gate when you checked in, I felt like I was meeting a movie star. You were the talk of the weekend and it was all good.

I know all you guys that have been around this series and drag racing don't see things like an outsider such as myself does, so I have to tell you that for such an intense competition, I have never seen a group of people who are just like one big family. Sure everyone wants to win, but everyone also truly enjoyed seeing each other making personal bests, breaking records, etc. The camaraderie was really something. I can't help but think that comes straight from the founder of this, David.

Again it was my pleasure to do what I could to pitch in and David you must have told me thank you about 100 times yesterday. Between that and meeting everyone and the experience itself made it worth all the work.

I had one of the best weekends evar!! Can't wait to do it again.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU THAT WAS THERE WEEKEND DO THE VIPER IMAGE AND THE VIPER COMMUNITY PROUD!! (IT WAS GREAT SEEING ALL THE CORVETTE GUYS THAT CAME OUT TO WATCH LOOK LIKE THEY SAW GHOSTS!!)

Karen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.