Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people. I need some help with my PC. I just moved to NY and when I set my computer up at the new place, I somehow managed to forget where to plug the speaker wire in. /images/graemlins/freak I know it's the CPU but none of the connections work. What am I doing wrong? We tried the speakers on another PC and they work fine. I just cannot seem to find the right "outlet," if you will, in the back of the CPU. I've tried them all. I appreciate any help.

·
Enlightened
25,839 Posts
Do you have a set of connectors on the back of your machine - usually three in a row? I think my connector is Green. Click on Control Panel.... Sounds.... and you can play sounds to test your connection (or just start up ViperAlley Radio).

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For some reason it wasn't working before, but I managed to get everything back in working order by simply repeating what I did before. Trial and error and REPEAT trial and error will do it every time. lol

Thanks, anyway!

Mc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.