Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mothers cover your childrens eyes....

I think it reamed a Hampster and this is the result of an unnatural act...

[image][image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/37461SRT_Raffle_side-med.jpg[/image][/image]

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
My viper's a she, as most innanimate objects given a figurative soul.
So let's make that a hysterectomy. We've got an appointment for that next thursday.

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts
how many clowns got out of that one?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I took that picture and for those who didn't know, that was the VCA Viper that was raffled off last year. It certainly looks different, but I've seen MANY custom show cars that have had more awkward and outrageous paint jobs.

In real life the paint just glows. Most people can't make out the guitar design on the side commemorating the Nashville VOI7 meet, but once you see it, then the design does not look so random.

I was just thinking of Remster's Meteorite Viper this week because I was in Las Vegas and saw a similar, wildly painted Ferrari at the Lassen gallery.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif I'm just funnin

I'm 100% sure that in real life - I'd be able to really admire the paint job on Remsters car and that SRT10.... whether I'd want it to drive around all the time is another thing - but admire it I would. One of my mates is a talented car painter - there's a lot of skill in a top job.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don't care if the car is a one off from Dodge or not that paint job is a little busy for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts