Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
I'd rather have an SRT and I dont care for them that much. I have heard a lot of bad things about the Shelby's. Plus, I dont care for the look that much either, but its your choice not mine. If I remember correctly, theres a post on the VCA about this exact car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
snakebitten, I just sold my x-20 boat today for more than I bought it. I hope it sells, it's a beast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Oh...It's selling...I don't care what it goes for, I just don't have time for it anymore...It was a blast when I lived in Houston...but up here there are just too many speed limits and drunks...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
runnr

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


I'll buy it for $21.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,700 Posts
I think the boat on EBay is a scam /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif


Why do I get the feeling that we could be talking about grease guns - and sudden SB would pop that website up and say - BUY IT MUTHERFERS... Maybe you'll keep doing this until we sell it for you... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Can you go ice-fishing with it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Roadkill said:
I never bid on something that has the private auction thing going on.. too easy for shill bidding. Not saying that isn't a damn good price though.

I do this when high priced gear is involved...so I don't get Joe Schmoe emailing the people bidding on my auction, telling them that they have a similar item for sale at a better price...

Shilling is immoral, and if you have checked my ebay feedback, you will see that I am a stand-up ebayer...There's really no need to cheat, in any facet of life...
 

·
Banned Since 2003
Joined
·
17,790 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
Roadkill said:
I never bid on something that has the private auction thing going on.. too easy for shill bidding. Not saying that isn't a damn good price though.

I do this when high priced gear is involved...so I don't get Joe Schmoe emailing the people bidding on my auction, telling them that they have a similar item for sale at a better price...

Shilling is immoral, and if you have checked my ebay feedback, you will see that I am a stand-up ebayer...There's really no need to cheat, in any facet of life...
kinda like telling someone that you know of a GTS for sale when someone else was in conversation about selling his to a possible buyer. :rant: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Toby said:
kinda like telling someone that you know of a GTS for sale when someone else was in conversation about selling his to a possible buyer. :rant: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

That is not "immoral" or "cheating"...That is simply presenting a future Viper owner with options...No offense, but if I can save a future Viper owner a few thousand dollars, (four grand is nothing to sneeze at) I'll do it all day long...I have absolutely nothing to gain by telling people about either car...

Your GTS is badass, and it will sell...no worries...don't be in such a hurry!

I wish I had known some Viper owners when I was ready to purchase mine...I could have saved thousands!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,122 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
Roadkill said:
I never bid on something that has the private auction thing going on.. too easy for shill bidding. Not saying that isn't a damn good price though.

I do this when high priced gear is involved...so I don't get Joe Schmoe emailing the people bidding on my auction, telling them that they have a similar item for sale at a better price...

Shilling is immoral, and if you have checked my ebay feedback, you will see that I am a stand-up ebayer...There's really no need to cheat, in any facet of life...
Not saying that you're not a stand-up guy on ebay. I'm just saying when i bid on stuff i like to see who i am bidding against. I also understand your viewpoint of worrying about people trying to steal your bidders.. guess it is just a crap shoot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
NTIDOTE said:
Gerald,

Is the boat sold?

Yep...Someone drove up here all the way from Springfield, Missouri just to see it in person...made me a reasonable offer...I felt the guy really went out of his way, so I sold it to him...

But thanks for the plug!!!
 

·
Banned Since 2003
Joined
·
17,790 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
Toby said:
kinda like telling someone that you know of a GTS for sale when someone else was in conversation about selling his to a possible buyer. :rant: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

That is not "immoral" or "cheating"...That is simply presenting a future Viper owner with options...No offense, but if I can save a future Viper owner a few thousand dollars, (four grand is nothing to sneeze at) I'll do it all day long...I have absolutely nothing to gain by telling people about either car...

Your GTS is badass, and it will sell...no worries...don't be in such a hurry!

I wish I had known some Viper owners when I was ready to purchase mine...I could have saved thousands!
I was just messin with ya. :nod: I hope the guy sells his GTS. :thumb:

I bet though that 4k difference would shrink a lot if the guy had to pay 1K to have it shipped and pay 2.5 to 3k for an extended warranty. With mine...he can drive it home and it comes with a warranty. Plus my price is flexible. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,234 Posts
Toby,

How flexible is 'waiting till next year' and I don't mean in dog years or cat years! I'm tryin' as fast as I can to get all of the Cisco Certs to get the elusive CCIE! It may take a year or close to two, but I'll have that car!

Cheers,

Jay K.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top