Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Good Luck Carrot. I was selling my 1998 Customized DLM car for 59k and wouldve accepted 57k but noone bought it. I've since decided to keep it. It just runs too good and I'll miss it too much..

G

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Take off the mods and put it back to stock. Sell the mods and car seperately. Its a bit of a hassle but this will maximize your value in my opinion. Some buyers may get scared of a car with direct port on it.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a buyer for the nitrous system, but I don't really want to dick with taking it off! I had a guy that told me he was buying it, but totally flaked out on me today. Looks like it's sold to Heffner, so I don't have to worry!

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
BigCarrot said:
I have a buyer for the nitrous system, but I don't really want to dick with taking it off! I had a guy that told me he was buying it, but totally flaked out on me today. Looks like it's sold to Heffner, so I don't have to worry!
I had a guy at a resturant that I eat at keep asking to buy my car. I finally told him if he was serious I would sell it to him. He said he wanted it, go the price down and told me he would meet me at the bank 1 day later. Detailed it, smogged it, and the dude flaked the morning we were going to meet. Now I go into his restuarant and just talk shit to him. I hate when people flake like that. Sorry to hear that.

·
Mod-errrr-ator
7,532 Posts
BigCarrot said:
I have a buyer for the nitrous system
Yeah... I heard some guy from England wants to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!

Claims it's the best!!!

·
Registered
19,181 Posts
Hang in there and you will find the right buyer , I sold my sprayed RT-10 after posting the dyno info. along with the for sale info. Hot rodders want to see some hp numbers on paper.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.