Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you didn't want an RT...why'd ya buy it??? That is without a doubt the most hideous wing I have ever seen... :puke:

[image]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/pbd6b3098055af28845d595efe32f90bb/fc28b90a.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p90b0bac5b0f8c063d07e2b0d73f74571/fc28b922.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
It looks sort of like a shopping cart /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thought that was only for civics but i guess i was wrong. This is what happens when the honda crowd gets too close to a viper... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif hideous

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
par said:
It looks sort of like a shopping cart /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thought that was only for civics but i guess i was wrong. This is what happens when the honda crowd gets too close to a viper... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif hideous

did somebody say civic?

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
well now that my 56k downloaded the pic, there is no way in hell that would touch my gts, and there is NO WAY in hell that looks like a gts.....he needs to take off that piece of shit....

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
For the love of GOD!!! Somebody take that thing off! The wing on Redsnake's civic isnt even that big.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Is that one of the "bolts on via the license plate frame" wings?

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
With it attached to the rear trunk wall, the first strong down force rendered would pop the trunk open! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
that car would be so much better looking w/o that body kit shit. how can he (the owner) not look at it and think, man i really fucked up!

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Bruce is so right. It must be due to broken toys as a child and a serious rice addiction.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
FUGLY.......some people should have never even bought a Viper. I ran into one pristine A-hole in a GTS on the freeway the other day. I wasnt in my Viper and the dude thought he was just SOOOO important.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Why do people slap body kits on their Vipers? I've NEVER seen one that looked like anything other than total shit. I mean, if you are going to re-design the look of the bumpers, at least make a complete new piece, don't just tack shit on to the stock bumpers.

Every "body kit" out there looks like total shit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts