Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a few extras to sale today at Wal-Mart. The Got Speed one I have not saw out yet. It is detailed awesome. Let me know if you need more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
Haven't checked this section in awhile. I picked those 2 scale models pictured above up sometime in the last month. I got so damn many Viper collectables now I gotta stop. It's a sickness. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Anyways, I am thinking of buying some peg board and little hooks and hanging all my 1:43 scale cars like that on it still in the package and all. Maybe I'll spray paint a big Viper sneaky Pete logo on it too. I should take a picture of my damn computer room, that's where I have all my Viper crap. The whole damn room is full I swear.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MotorCityMadMan said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
Haven't checked this section in awhile. I picked those 2 scale models pictured above up sometime in the last month. I got so damn many Viper collectables now I gotta stop. It's a sickness. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Anyways, I am thinking of buying some peg board and little hooks and hanging all my 1:43 scale cars like that on it still in the package and all. Maybe I'll spray paint a big Viper sneaky Pete logo on it too. I should take a picture of my damn computer room, that's where I have all my Viper crap. The whole damn room is full I swear.
I never thought about doing a peg board. They would be kick ass. Post some pictures dude.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
MotorCityMadMan said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
I never thought about doing a peg board. They would be kick ass. Post some pictures dude.
Yeah, I just thought of it recently. I have all these Viper matchbox size cars and the packages are so cool I don't wanna take them out of them. So I was thinkign how the hell can I display all these. So I thought hell, what about a peg board. I'll post pics after I make it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts