Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am just curious as to who is bringing their vipers to powerfest, well first of all who is for sure going. i know there have been a couple posts, but i want it to be more uniform, so here goes....

i am going, not sure on the viper......

·
Landscaping Professional
13,906 Posts
I am going. Most likely will drive the Viper but haven't officially entered yet.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
see i wasnt planning on entering, and i am sorta anal about leaving my car in the parking lot of some shitty hotel, or any hotel for that matter

·
Enlightened
28,144 Posts
Re: so who is going to powerfest and bringing vipe

Are all the tuners still planning on going or have they finally come to their senses?

·
Premium Member
6,569 Posts

I have heard rumors that everyone is bailing. I dunno...

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
We here at Maxwell Dodge have also decided NOT to attend/sponsor the Powerfest event as well. I have a few customers who may still attend but said they WILL NOT prepay the entry fee. Nick at TNT told me last week they WILL NOT be attending!

David

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Wow,

sounds like this event is imploding. How many who originally planned to come are left?

·
"Unremarkable"
377 Posts
Any new info on who still will be at the event?

Barbara /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts

TobyT said:
I would take a bullet proof vest. <hr /></blockquote>

I'll see if I can find out any information.

·
Registered
950 Posts

OK, so people are suddenly pulling out of this event because??? Honestly, this event has little to do with John Hennessey other than the fact he's coordinating the gig and has a few cars he'd like to run. If you feel your hard earned money is in jeopardy, pay at the event. From the looks of it, the major contributors of contingency prizes are still on board with the program. This whole event idea originated in other parts of the country, not Texas. The event was originally slated for Florida, although some himmed(sp?) and hawed regarding the distance. John stepped up and said he would sponsor it in Texas. Boy, everyone jumped all over that since primarily most of the drag racers on these boards hail from that region. So what gives now? Cars aren't ready? Nitrous refilling station pump broken? Burned a piston testing and tuning and your supplier can't get you one in time? Suddenly the change of tone seems to stem around people claiming they will not purchase from people associated with Hennessey or this event. Is this the case? Inquiring minds want to know...Myself included. Thanks!

·
Registered
19,171 Posts

I will be there to watch!!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

I just wanted to go and see what went down with John and all his satisfied customers. :rofl:

·
Registered
6,102 Posts

Over the past couple of days I have talked to several non-internet Viper owners from Texas and neighboring states that plan on attending.

HMS or not, I just want a chance to run my GTS down the track. :burn:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

WHo Cares who is putting the event on! Everyone wanted an event like this and just so happen that HMS is the only one to step up to the plate! nobody else planned any event! This event is on and This will be a great oppurtunity to see the baddest Vipers Go at it! as well as finish some VOI unfinshed business!

I am calling all out! Come get some!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts