Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,215 Posts
I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL HAVE THAT CAR! I'M CALLIN' MY GUY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! THAT IS THE BEST LOOKING COUPE I'VE EVER SEEN! I'VE GOT TONS OF PICS TO POST BUT I'M TIRED. I'M SELLING MY SRT IMMEDIATELY TOO!!

Don't know where I'll fall on the who's first list. But I'll be in the top first people in Houston driving one!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I am not sure who you guys are talking with but I spoke with Dodge yesterday and have email to confirm converstaion. No, I repeat no, pricing or production data is available. It is still considered in the concept stages. Will the car be built, absolutely, will a 2 grand deposit get you one quicker, doubtful. Now if you want to send your money to a dealer so they can invest it and make money off your money feel free. I was assured by Dodge untill the actual car is launched and just how many of the cars will be built the manner in which they will be offered (i.e. current Viper owners) is yet to be determined. Matt

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
BlownGTS said:
I am not sure who you guys are talking with but I spoke with Dodge yesterday and have email to confirm converstaion. No, I repeat no, pricing or production data is available. It is still considered in the concept stages. Will the car be built, absolutely, will a 2 grand deposit get you one quicker, doubtful. Now if you want to send your money to a dealer so they can invest it and make money off your money feel free. I was assured by Dodge untill the actual car is launched and just how many of the cars will be built the manner in which they will be offered (i.e. current Viper owners) is yet to be determined. Matt
With that said, I just sent off my deposit.......... :rofl:

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I am fairly disappointed with the lack of an announcement at VOI8 that those who officially attended would get a certificate for a purchase of the new "GTS" much like the attendees of VOI2 got for the original GTS. This made a lot of sense, because it would only be giving out about 1/3 of the first year's production run at lower prices, and not the entire 1st year like for the SRTs that caused the excessive dealer bitching. Maybe Dodge will come through with a certificate after the fact?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.