Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· STALKED
4,470 Posts
8-10.... maybe more after break in.

· Registered
27 Posts
No, i just gave numbers from the booklet! I only have 455 miles on mine so far! And let me tell you, the lightning is FKING srt 10, ill tell ya that much! And I havent even got on it yet! And ive had 2 lightnings in the past! This srt 10 truck will run mid twelves all day long once pr drivers get used to and run the standard more times! I mean the noly reason the times are low 13s right now, 13;4 is the numbers from dodge, is because standards have alot more things to master, even from pro drivers! Ive seen two at my loca drags in teh 12s stock, so some magazines have bogus numbers! And that is with air intake, spare taken out and any undeeded weight, tail open! Just wait untill they start making more mods! I wonder what nitrous pases will be, or with vec chips installed to tune in! I mean honestly, it takes mucho cash to get a lightning in the twelves! Ram will do it almost bone stock! And gas is great, so says the book!

· Registered
27 Posts
Anyone know where I can find aftermarket parts for my RAM srt 10 truck?? Chip, exhaust, Air intakes, flywheel, clutch slave, nitrous???? I want to get it to about 600hp, quickly, does anyone have any ideas or comments, complete with links for where to buy the parts and what parts to use! Also , ive taken out the spare tire, and was wondering if their is any other uneeded weight i can get rid of in the truck! All input would be very appreciated!??? Please provide links where i can buy HP producing parts for this truck, chips, intakes etc??? or any of your own ideas! headers throttle bodies????? I hope some of yu know where you can get this stuff! Only thing hennesey has is intake!
thanks!

· Registered
5,045 Posts
Just a FYI and reference, I own a 98 quad cab Ram Truck, 3/4 ton long bed 4x4.....with the V10 gas motor.

Curb weight is about 6400, and if I keep my foot out of it I'll get 11-12, average 10, and towing/hauling 15,000 pounds rolling down the road I get about 7 mpg.

0-40 mph in 4 seconds, I've never run it in the 1/4 mile.

Thought I'd share this as another truck reference with a V10 in it... :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.