Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word is, a guy in Atlanta with a 1700hp mustang saw the vid and wants to run me. :rofl: :lolcry:

I have an idea... :idea: We should make it a three part competition. First is roebling road(road coarse). We will drive the cars to Bradenton, the endurance section of the challenge(400 mile). Then, if the 'stang is still running, we will duke it out at the drag strip. :jackoff:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
GARY JAVO said:
Word is, a guy in Atlanta with a 1700hp mustang saw the vid and wants to run me. :rofl: :lolcry:

I have an idea... :idea: We should make it a three part competition. First is roebling road(road coarse). We will drive the cars to Bradenton, the endurance section of the challenge(400 mile). Then, if the 'stang is still running, we will duke it out at the drag strip. :jackoff:
I heard John Force wanted a piece of your action too.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Use the old PC (paolo Castellano) maneuver.....
"I'll run ya, but its not a 1/4 mile, its a standing mile. Then you have to take the cloverleaf gettingoff the highway, withough dropping below 100mph, get back on again not dropping beloow 100mph on the cloverleaf."

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
I see a 1700 HP down in Louisiana that runs 7.9 at 181. Full drag trim though. So if that guy is anything like him, he probably is a "street" car. Definitely throw a reliability and handling challenge in there somewhere. I bet up top, he still wouldn't pull that hard on you as his aerodynamics aren't as good as yours. I bet he is also running NOS because I have not seen a mustang above 1050 on pump gas without it. Just my 2 unneeded cents.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Pitt Formula Racer said:
I see a 1700 HP down in Louisiana that runs 7.9 at 181. Full drag trim though. So if that guy is anything like him, he probably is a "street" car. Definitely throw a reliability and handling challenge in there somewhere. I bet up top, he still wouldn't pull that hard on you as his aerodynamics aren't as good as yours. I bet he is also running NOS because I have not seen a mustang above 1050 on pump gas without it. Just my 2 unneeded cents.
This man needs to learn about sarcasm.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
tom86zt said:
Use the old PC (paolo Castellano) maneuver.....
"I'll run ya, but its not a 1/4 mile, its a standing mile. Then you have to take the cloverleaf gettingoff the highway, withough dropping below 100mph, get back on again not dropping beloow 100mph on the cloverleaf."

Hey Tom, you forgot about me asking that fat-ass to first do the footrace across the parking lot, 100 one armed push-ups and THEN jumping into the car for the race!LOL! Remember how Isaac fucked with that chubby little bitch? Isaac was THE MAN!

Gary, if you want to fuck with anybody it would be worth paying for an airplane ticket for PRVTJET to come out with you and totally fucking destroy them before they even get into the car! :rofl:

I thought I was good at talking shit at the street racing things, but I could practice every day for the next 10 years and never come close to Isaac! :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
GARY JAVO said:
I didn't get his name. I'll let you know... :rofl: :thumb:
Get his name....I have a lot of mudstain connections in Atlanta. I'll find out the story.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Gary,great job driving and video!Once again you've proven the viper to the badest affordable supercar ever!
At first you say are they racing yet?,the bike can't be on it.When you look close and listen you go Holy sheet.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
race him from a 70 roll but the perk is both fill up with 93 octane.... that would be an instant classic for the mustang.... boom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.