Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So close to the 9\'s !!!

Hey guys,
Well Kevin Linebaugh took his car to the Mopar Nationals here in St. Louis today. In 85 - 90 degree heat and 100 percent humidity the car went a best of 10.03 @ 143.6. I changed the program in Shreeveport and it picked up quite a bit, but I made some poor choices in the finals. I hit the brakes in the finals against Cudaman so I wouldn't break out...I don't think I would have, but I wasn't taking any chances. I haven't heard the end of that yet...anyway, we finally found out what the new tune would do. For a totally stock car and a roe blower I think this thing is flying. Maybe we can get a nine second pass with some good air. Anyway , I wanted to say " Congrats " to Kevin and hopefully we will be faster and ready for everyone in Florida .
Later,
Joe

·
Premium Member
20,177 Posts
Re: So close to the 9\'s !!!

Congrats to both Kevin and Joe! Bud, you should get the sportsman award for having such a great attitude throughout the races in LA. Hope to see you back running in FL. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.