Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up early Sat morning to see everything covered in snow and then cleared up by noon. Today was beautiful and 60 degrees, typical Texas weather. Took the cars out for a spin today and cleaned up the garage...

SW

[image]http://www.fototime.com/B252867A99E7D83/orig.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
791 Posts
I know!!..today was jus awsome!!...and at 2 o'clock sat morning i was outside playing with my R/C monster truck out in the snow!!...it was a blast!!...lol... /images/graemlins/shocked

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
SW , I think Weaver said that you have B&B headers on your Viper , if so , do you run the heat shields? I was wondering if it would cause any heat related problems on my 97 GTS. I took them off my car . Mike

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Great looking cars SW as always. How's the new house coming along?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments. Mike, I do run B&B's on the silver car. I am going to put the heat shields back on. I have them on the red car, it helps keep the temperature down in the engine compartment. Jason, we are about 60 days from getting finished..

SW

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Awesome pic!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ROLLMODEL said:
So which viper is the one that quartered at 140mph naturally aspirated, and which one was in the Standing Mile competition?
The red one. It runs 140 mph in the 1/4 and ran 190.91 in the standing mile with the same gear. I ran out of gear 200ft before the end of the mile. I'm going to put the stock gear back in for the next mile run.
SW

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
So when and where is the next standing mile race? I'd love to make a few of those races this year. Thanx /images/graemlins/smiles

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.