Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/155Felch_Twins.JPG[/image]

To my esteemed former shop managers who are going to the V10 Nationals in KS (Larry Macedo and Jason Calzada). Which one of you gets to be the husband and which one of you gets to be the wife this weekend?

Have fun sports fans and sorry I will miss out on the Viper-dork action.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/155BigLittleEnos_jc.jpg[/image]

Watch out for these guys too....

Who's the pivot man?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
John Mr Butt er knife
I agree to watch out for not just them but what they bring to run at the track.
Word on the street Mr. 92oct lol is that you would have showed for the Topeka race but did not or would not run the qtr. against either of Roofs cars. Not from me now but some of the PM's and emails, ouch. California 18 hours, V-10 10, 11 hours. see you in Ohio unless you are still in Calif. LOL

You can tell when the other tuners come out with a beast, john goes into his other personality, yea but my car or they are.

The new TT from RSI is a beast :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
either way john, have a safe trip.

rohn

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Rohn, let's discuss the results from this weekend and see who ran what. Hopefully you and your friends do better than your previous races this year in FL, BG, Supra Event and most recently the magazine shootout. If things dont go well again, you got first dibs on the usual list of excuses. The race gas one seems to be working for you, so you go girl.

And this post is in jest and in good humor to Larry and Jason. Just remembering some funny times from the past.

Now Rohn, get to the track and show us some new world records! And tell Big Enos (the REAL Mr. Butterknife) a big howdy from me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts