Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only a few more days til we start a party brother.

just finished the new nitrous system install, what a bitch for clearance, but its done. dyno and tuning tommorrow.

now, the question for tommorrow will be, can the V10 MOJO handle 400hp of nitrous!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
carrot; thats the general concensus; cant flow enough d/t feed line size restriction(s). i cant say i dont agree as ive only got about 150hp out of an alleged 300hp system.

so, since more is better, we now have possibly close to 400hp; the dyno today will tell the tale however and then the true test; the 1320 in shreveport next week /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
You've got that installed pretty darn clean, did you make the bracket or is it available through normal channels, ie; snake oyl, etc? Looks pretty darn smooth, does it bolt to the cross bar or can you use the air cleaner hold down bolt to keep it in place? Does it come set up for the four solenoids only or is it available for the standard two solenoids?

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
original gts;

i had to do quite a bit of drilling cutting adn knuckle scrapping but everythin gis hidden behind and under the airbox

John; you got it; but youre driving /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Mojo;

But did you fab the bracket or is it available for purchase, or would you be able to make a second and sell it? I have not seen one that is that clean and efficient and I would be interested in availability.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
any alum fab shop can make it, i had it made and then took it to a local shop and they redid it, simple piece. im thinkink about redoing it again but with a nice lower bevel so as to put it completely out of the wat of the airbox and pulley belt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.