Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
simms is gonna be pissed because he too is selling one. i cant comment on his but mine is brand new condition with less that 500 miles on it, i bought the car used with 2000 miles on the ODO and the exhaust was off the car when i picked it up, original owner put my car back to stock to sell it. i took the rear section cause this guy didnt have a use for it anymore. it is new guys, no scratches at ALL. i will sell it cheap. nothing like a little friendly competition to help other viper brothers get a good deal. :nod:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
v10kingsnake said:
simms is gonna be pissed because he too is selling one. i cant comment on his but mine is brand new condition with less that 500 miles on it, i bought the car used with 2000 miles on the ODO and the exhaust was off the car when i picked it up, original owner put my car back to stock to sell it. i took the rear section cause this guy didnt have a use for it anymore. it is new guys, no scratches at ALL. i will sell it cheap. nothing like a little friendly competition to help other viper brothers get a good deal. :nod:
Hey! Quit stealing my thunder! /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
PS: I seen the pics on Simms post. There is no "X-Over" Does anyone have a sound clip this system. I think I might pick one up but I dont want my viper to sound like a civic.

·
Banned
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tanked i think mine is going to be gone this weekend. it sounds good for the 250-300 bucks they sell for used. what do you expect, anyway you drive your car like a civic so whats the difference.lol

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
It definately didn't sound like a civic. It took away the wimpy sound of a stock viper. It sounded good, just not as mean and loud as my current exhaust setup. Its a great cheap alternative for someone looking for that more aggressive exhaust note without doing a whole exhaust system.

My wife liked it better. She says the car rattles her brains now.

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
/images/graemlins/jerry /images/graemlins/tyson

I love you guys. /images/graemlins/smiles Don't bring too much blood. I'll run out of shit to read while the wife sleeps.

·
Registered
720 Posts
i got a customer looking for an exhaust setup....not too loud tho....is this the catback setup or what??...and how much do ya want for it???....Len

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.