Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smoke,

What the fuck are you gonna do with Nitrous...with your current set-up, money says traction is a already a major freakin problem...So step away from the water bong...It is getting out of control...Hell, its already out of control...Just stop now, before you pop your V10...

And come September you have a choice: Let me take your beast for a short rip, or prepare to recieve a "country ass whippin"...You can drive mine, but that is really not a fair trade...I'll throw in cocktails, and maybe a lap dance to sweeten the deal...(from a ho, I personally am not giving you a lap dance, and quit asking)...

That is all... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
The centrifugal blowers build boost pretty much linearly and make a boat load of top end power and have a very good power band in between. IF (and thats still and IF) I do N20, the only point would to add a relatively small (100 shot) in between 3000-4500 rpm. This would be used to improve my 60 foot time in the quest of a 9-second timeslip.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Soooooo...I do get to take your beast for a rip in September then...yes?!?

The real reason I ask... WINDOW SWITCH...

I think you already have Mike's shift light? Have him send you a new box...and use the "other" light option as a window switch...works like a charm...no BS like the MSD boxes...no chips, no sending it off to work with a V10...and the new box has a light on it that tells you where your rpms set points are...Works on our vipers right out of the box...I don't think your box has the light on it, it will work no prob, but the light telling you your set points is a real comfort...all you have to do is switch the ground between the fuel safety switch and the N20 relay...I totally like it...once Mike, Hugh, me, and probably others I don't remember figured out the best way to hook it up...but that's a done deal now...

I am going to make a post on the installation, with pics...to make this painless for others...and to give Mike a plug, because the box really does work perfect...stay tuned...

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Yeah that definitely is an idea if I decide to put my Viper on the bottle. I also have Mike's Shift light. I need to take some pictures and make a post. I'll do that tonight.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Shit - looks like everyone is breaking out the check books in anticipation of the Viper Alley September Event. /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif

Hold on - I gotta make some calls. /images/graemlins/wave.gif
want to hook me up anthony, im broke

1 - 12 of 12 Posts