Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smokin\'s Viper Arrives at Heffner\'s

Hey Smokin',

Guess you probably already heard, but your car arrived at Heffner's today! It looks good nestled with more than a half dozen other Snakes, a Diablo, and a very sweet Porsche 996, all in the process of being supercharged by Jason.

Last I saw, Jason was under arrest for exceeding the horsepower allocation for the whole east coast! By the way, very nice HREs. I might have to think about getting my 540s chromed! Sweet!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Smokin\'s Viper Arrives at Heffner\'s

CLOWNSHOE said:
How did it look while the janitor was rippen down the road in it ?

Someone has to go get lunch !! <hr /></blockquote>

It was pretty cool! I bet the truck driver he couldn't get it off the truck without lowering the ramp--damn, was I wrong! :rofl:

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts

Gary,
Sounds like you saw my car! Now the excitement begins! Im excited and glad to join the clan of heavy breathing high-horsepower whistling Vipers at Heffner's. Now the wait begins. I should be flying out there sometime mid-feb. Are you going to be around?

·
13,280 Posts

GaryA said:
CLOWNSHOE said:

It was pretty cool! I bet the truck driver he couldn't get it off the truck without lowering the ramp--damn, was I wrong! :rofl: <hr /></blockquote>

Gary are you going to help me part out the wreckage? If the rims didnt bend, you might be able to get a good deal on Chrome HRE's. But if the are, you'll have to continue driving around on dull rims /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts

Whatever came out of the shipping company taking so long Smokin? Did they refund some of your money? :rant:

·
13,280 Posts

Jasonmiddletn said:
Whatever came out of the shipping company taking so long Smokin? Did they refund some of your money? :rant: <hr /></blockquote>

Not yet. Im still waiting for them to send me a response. Im not holding my breath though. I could always do a chargeback on my credit card for breach of contract....hmmmm....

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts

SmokinV10 said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
Whatever came out of the shipping company taking so long Smokin? Did they refund some of your money? :rant: <hr /></blockquote>

Not yet. Im still waiting for them to send me a response. Im not holding my breath though. I could always do a chargeback on my credit card for breach of contract....hmmmm.... <hr /></blockquote>

What was there excuse or was there one?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

GaryA said:
Hey Smokin',

Guess you probably already heard, but your car arrived at Heffner's today! It looks good nestled with more than a half dozen other Snakes, a Diablo, and a very sweet Porsche 996, all in the process of being supercharged by Jason.

Last I saw, Jason was under arrest for exceeding the horsepower allocation for the whole east coast! By the way, very nice HREs. I might have to think about getting my 540s chromed! Sweet! <hr /></blockquote>

Smokin, Congrats! Your car should be done before mine! I can't wait to see what Jaosn can do to tune for the 90 octane. It should be interesting!Paolo

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

DODGEguy3 said:
It's modification season, alright! Let's have some photos of the Viper's while they are in the shops getting tuned, sort of like a weekely photo summary. <hr /></blockquote>

Good idea! I'll take some snaps every now and again to show you the magic that makes up Heffner's Performance!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

SmokinV10 said:
Gary,
Sounds like you saw my car! Now the excitement begins! Im excited and glad to join the clan of heavy breathing high-horsepower whistling Vipers at Heffner's. Now the wait begins. I should be flying out there sometime mid-feb. Are you going to be around?
<hr /></blockquote>

Smokin',

Definitely, you will not believe how fast that car will be! Things can get pretty wild over at Heffner's--be prepared!! hahaha!!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

SmokinV10 said:
GaryA said:
CLOWNSHOE said:

It was pretty cool! I bet the truck driver he couldn't get it off the truck without lowering the ramp--damn, was I wrong! :rofl: <hr /></blockquote>

Gary are you going to help me part out the wreckage? If the rims didnt bend, you might be able to get a good deal on Chrome HRE's. But if the are, you'll have to continue driving around on dull rims /images/graemlins/laughing.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I think we were able to salvage the rims, but believe me, after seeing yours I'm thinking that chrome is the way to go! After looking under your hood, I think you must own a chrome shop or something. I dropped off my airbox to be chromed today so it'll look even purtier! :burn:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

Smokin I can't wait to hear your reaction when you feel the power your about to have!!! It is an amazing feeling!

·
Banned Since 2003
17,795 Posts

Think of it as a lonely house wife who just installed a new set of batteries in her vibrator. /images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif

·
Registered
3,146 Posts

Smokin',

Are you still planning on installing the StopTech system on your car? I am doing same and will have my Eradispeed rotors to sell...will you be selling yours?(if I find someone that needs a set I will let you know, just give me a heads up when yours will be available).

Clark

1 - 20 of 55 Posts