Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are they 19? if so, you do any suspension upgrades? just trying to get some ideas as i am looking to upgrade to some 547s. king, what about you? thanks guys..

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Don's got it right. My rims are Full Chrome HRE 19" 546's. I have Eibach's. The springs are OK, but if I were to do it again, I would hold out for 2-way penske's or Motons.

·
13,280 Posts
Jason,
Im hoping Jason Heffner (too many Jason's) receives the car by the middle of next week. He will have the car for 4 weeks after that. Hopefully, I'll have the car back before March.

·
13,280 Posts
DODGEguy3 said:
How do the 19's ride? Is there a considerable difference in the ride and handling? <hr /></blockquote>

I didnt get much seat time in the car after I got the rims. It was raining most of the time and i was on vacation for half the month of December. From the little i did drive the car, it wasnt an appreciable difference in ride quality and handling.

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
I haven't decided yet. I will post my decision on that real soon. One big event we did, we stayed at this shithole near the track but had paid security for the cars and a Hummer Limo bring us into San Antonio (track is outside of town) to the awesome RiverWalk area to get piss drunk and chase tail.

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
BUT, who will be designated driver? We might all chip in for a limo. we did it at VOI but one night everybody (12 people) bailed and me, Prashant and Jasonmiddletn had to foot the whole bill! We would collect ahead of time this time!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts