Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are they 19? if so, you do any suspension upgrades? just trying to get some ideas as i am looking to upgrade to some 547s. king, what about you? thanks guys..

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Don's got it right. My rims are Full Chrome HRE 19" 546's. I have Eibach's. The springs are OK, but if I were to do it again, I would hold out for 2-way penske's or Motons.

·
13,280 Posts
Jason,
Im hoping Jason Heffner (too many Jason's) receives the car by the middle of next week. He will have the car for 4 weeks after that. Hopefully, I'll have the car back before March.

·
13,280 Posts
DODGEguy3 said:
How do the 19's ride? Is there a considerable difference in the ride and handling? <hr /></blockquote>

I didnt get much seat time in the car after I got the rims. It was raining most of the time and i was on vacation for half the month of December. From the little i did drive the car, it wasnt an appreciable difference in ride quality and handling.

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
Smoke (is that better?),
any chance you will attending the PowerFest or Prashant Patel's Drag event at the end of March? (sans Viper?)

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
He will be announcing details soon. He doesn't post here so I will post details as they come out.
Dude, we are going to tear up San Antonio!

·
13,280 Posts
Where is the place to stay. There is that hotel post. But there are so many hotels that it seems that everyone is going to be scattered all over the place

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
I haven't decided yet. I will post my decision on that real soon. One big event we did, we stayed at this shithole near the track but had paid security for the cars and a Hummer Limo bring us into San Antonio (track is outside of town) to the awesome RiverWalk area to get piss drunk and chase tail.

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
I should know this week about the hotel. Lots of places to stay. Night life is great. We might even find some time for some interesting drag races.

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
BUT, who will be designated driver? We might all chip in for a limo. we did it at VOI but one night everybody (12 people) bailed and me, Prashant and Jasonmiddletn had to foot the whole bill! We would collect ahead of time this time!

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
getbit said:
Smoke (is that better?),
any chance you will attending the PowerFest or Prashant Patel's Drag event at the end of March? (sans Viper?) <hr /></blockquote>

Another event???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts