Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Re: Since some of you are too cheap to buy a Viper. Here are some alternat

The new 2004 SRT-4 is even more radical, and with 3 Chrysler Engineers with orders at Woodhouse, they know a good thing got even better. I was floored that PVO added a Quaiffe Diff. to the car, and the car was bumped horsepower wise ( essentially 1/2 of the Stage One upgrade ). The price went up only $1000 and to top it off the
gang threw in a set of BFG KD tires, which are arguably one of the top 2 street tires in the new Street Tire class in SCCA ( Solo II - autocrossing ). Better stick, mo-power, better traction, equals the next magazine test will have the SRT-4 up there with cars costing 10K more. I can't wait for Ms. Musso at MoPar Performance to come out with the Stage Two and Stage Three options --- giant killer in a little 4-dr package.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

the SRT-4 is veeeeery attarctive to me as far as new affordable cars go. I'd love to go pick on 350Z's with it.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

Amen Mr. P!

We are supposed to be getting them up here this winter. What a time to launch the car in Canada of all places. I get to check it out at the 2004 fleet introduction in toronto on Wednesday. Now I just need to finish school and get a job with Chrysler /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.