Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sexist
44,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our local car boards allows them and the kiddies put some bigass dipshit pic in their sig adding time to load the page. They have a shelf life of one view, after that they are just annoying. I see the Alley is a few fucktards that are putting them in. Stop the madness now before it's too late.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
:stupid: And whats up with ROLLMODELS "I brake for jail bait"? Dude, take that shit down.

·
Enlightened
28,964 Posts
We could probably add an image size check to signatures - I'll look into it when I have some time. In the meantime, we should probably consider a rule covering such a thing.

·
Sexist
44,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AUSTIN said:
:stupid: And whats up with ROLLMODELS "I brake for jail bait"? Dude, take that shit down.
That's the one that sticks out the most. Seen it once, now dump it. In typical Alley fashion we could dogpile and relentlessly beat them into humiliation.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
One of our local car boards allows them and the kiddies put some bigass dipshit pic in their sig adding time to load the page. They have a shelf life of one view, after that they are just annoying. I see the Alley is a few fucktards that are putting them in. Stop the madness now before it's too late.
You mean like PJ's big old sig graphic? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
onguardjeff said:
That scrolling Arnold for Gov is past it's prime too.

I got Mak to take it down. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Well, ROLLMODEL finally got "the point"...but Big Carrot took up the cause...and since I'd like to be able to buy a car from him sometime, and he's one of the old school good ole boys, I really don't wanna take the same approach...If it were just WAAAAYYY smaller...

Wassup??? Oh yeah, and until we figure something out, I am sporting this big fucking cow!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.