Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SHreveport V-10 Nationals List of entry\'s for Unlimited is heating up

THe following is a list of people who have verbally committed and the entyr form should be in the mail or in progress. If you are coming feel free to add your name to this list.

David Boggs Unlimited
Jason Heffner Unlimited
Racing Solutions shop car Unlimited
Rohn Kittel unlimited
Vern Hill Unlimited
Lee Saunders Unlimited
Kevin Howeth unlimited
Kieth Miles Unlimited
Brian Anderson Unlimited
John Hennessy Unlimited
SVS Unlimited Pro
HMS Unlimited Pro ?
Mike Robbins Unlimited Pro
Tommie Fudge Unlimited Pro
Bob Helms Unlimited Pro

Paging :

Jason Styles
Tom Welch
Twin Vipers
DLM

this class is heating up!!!

SuperPro street is even bigger and Pro street is Bigger than that.

Post up boyz lets get it on!

/images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: SHreveport V-10 Nationals List of entry\'s for Unlimited is heating up

Chuck

I care I run in that class now!!! Bring it on Buddy!

in Ohio we had like 14-16 cars in stock. I bet in Shrevport we will have 20 plus. It is alot of fun you get more races if you win! ALSO HARD TO WIN.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts

What set-up does Mike Robbins have? Is he the one Jerome was mentioning that ran 9.1's on motor with IRS?

Classes getting larger, Archer to have support at the track, Vipers et's are coming down :nod:

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts

I will be there(Super Pro Street), and I am sure Vern Hill will be there. Not sure about John(Fuelman)Canal or Steve(The Greek)Salease.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts

Cudaman said:
I will be there(Super Pro Street), and I am sure Vern Hill will be there. Not sure about John(Fuelman)Canal or Steve(The Greek)Salease.

Oh they will be there!!

·
Registered
239 Posts

Wholly smokes that a lot of fast cars. I'll be there in Pro Street. David, maybe you should call your buddies over at Hot Rod and tell them to have Hot Rod TV come out and film this one, this has got to be the biggest baddest race yet. Someone else on this board must know some of the these tv/magazine guys. Just a thought.

·
Registered
952 Posts

LOL! Some of these posts are too funny. One thing I enjoy about racing with you all is the camaraderie and how people pitch in when there is a problem at the track. A BIG thanks to Bobby Loder for lending a helping hand with Vern's differential!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

Roof,

Wish I could make it. Have twin 12 week old kids at home and it's tough right now. Trying my best to make Bradenton. Have fun and lets see some good numbers...

I need to move out of this New York shit hole and get closer to the races

·
Premium Member
20,177 Posts

2MANYTOYS said:
Sign me up for the 12.5 class and up /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
I don't think you're going to get that kind of speed out of that moving house of yours :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts

twinvipers said:
Roof,

Wish I could make it. Have twin 12 week old kids at home and it's tough right now. Trying my best to make Bradenton. Have fun and lets see some good numbers...

I need to move out of this New York shit hole and get closer to the races
Damn, I thought I had it tuff with ONE 5 month old.
Congrats!

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts

99 RT/10 said:
2MANYTOYS said:
I don't think you're going to get that kind of speed out of that moving house of yours :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :thumb: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
1,921 Posts

Cudaman said:
99 RT/10 said:
2MANYTOYS said:

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :thumb: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Maybe I can talk Roof in to having a Motorhome class. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I'm a little under powered compared to Roof but I may have a weight advantage. :lolcry: :lolcry:

As green as I am to drag racing I probably should stay in the 12.5 class /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

BTW make sure you bring your extra tires I'll probably need them. :rofl:

·
Registered
276 Posts

Two more Ohio guys are trying to make it.
Superdavz (dave polen) & vipr gts (tony)
we are trying to arrange a double trailer to come to LA, stock class and street class, one of these days we will get the hang of this drag racing stuff and be able to talk some smack, till then, Larry Macedo please be there for us.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts

VIPR GTS; where you guys leaving from and when?

Im planning on heading out from youngstown at 5-6am sunday morning. halfway point is nashville so im stoping there for the night and fine dining at hooters /images/graemlins/toothy

monday do the second leg of the journey to the swamps of La.

If you need any help with anything let me know. if im going that way, ill stop by or caravan with you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.