Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine has a Dodge dealership, and he just traded for a black 2003 SRT10 with 12k miles. He'd let ME have it for $66k if I want it. I don't particularly want a new one unless it's a coupe, but that seems like a good deal! I'm sure I could get at least $50k or so for mine fairly quickly, so it wouldn't be much of a difference. Hmmmmm.....

·
Premium Member
10,500 Posts
Keep the GTS and wait for the new coupe (if the ever make one).

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
Honestly, if you want to buy another viper....wait. soon the prices of the 03 will be about 50-55k. The price will come down. They always do. Forexsample, I could have bought my ACR new for close to 100k. But I waited untill it was 3 years old...and whola, 53k bought me a as new 01 ACR. Just something to think about. Besides, do you REALLY want black???

·
Registered
21,933 Posts
FUMARKIN said:
After the coupe is announced at VOI, SRT10 prices will drop like a rock.
SRT prices are complete shit anyway. For a car with an MSRP in the mid 80's used cars with 5K on them are now mid 60's and fall is just around the corner :rofl: We'll be seeing high 50's soon!

·
Banned Since 2003
16,388 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
slaughterj said:
Toby said:
If I were to guess I can see DC scrapping the whole Viper program before they come out with a coupe.
So that's why you posted your photoshopped Viper coupe in the other thread?

My guess is that Toby is still tryin to make $5K off his ACR. :nod:
Actually the car is pretty much sold. Just waiting for the transaction to be completed.

I didn't make any money. Nice thought though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.