Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I have heard how great it is to have a bikini team at the races and how bad it is. so Im going to ask your opinions on how to proceed with the involvement of such.

It is not my cup of tea. Yes the Girls are Nice and all but I do not want my 5 year old son devloping a early desire of LUST LOL.

I would like to keep things as a family event and folks are comfortable with bringing the kids. I do not push my morals or wishes on anyone and realize I am not the only one coming and we want all to have a great time

SO this is a tough call for me, I would appreciate your serious input and I am posting a poll.

If you dont come to the races please dont vote in the Poll.

thanks

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
Absolutely, We need a cheering section! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Team Crown Recruiter
11,439 Posts
Keep the chicks.

Almost every car event is designed as a family outing, and they all have bikini models strutting around.

In San Antonio Serious Eric brought his kids to the track and we were all standing around drinking and swearing (well, Gershon was doing most of the cussin, but the rest of us were laughing with him), and those are probably worse qualities to expose your son to than a few chicks in bikinis.

Plus, if I had a son I'd be damn proud if he was checking out the chicks /images/graemlins/pimp

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
keep them. as long as the bikini team and its members present themselves with tactfulness, class and professionalism then there should be NO reason whatsoever to not have them as part of the series. to say they or what they represent is not appropriate is ludicrous as that would be like using the rationale that it is not acceptable to visit a beach in the summer time because of the females in bikinis present there. again, i think the key is the professionalism and work-ethic of the team itself to be the deteriminig factor.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
BigCarrot said:
NATE said:
Ah, I think a bikini team is a waste, its kind of like cheerleaders, I have never seen the point.
Titties are the freakin point! I love titties! :thumb:
So do I, but do you want this to look like a ricer event? You know, need the chicks to get people to attend?

And if there will be some ladies, why not have some Jello wrestling or maybe have a Wesson Oil party for the class winners with the ladies! :nod:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jkracer said:
We need to listen to SW and V10 MOJO, keep the team. The young ladies are just that and act with dignity throughout the entire event.

Rohn
Im not saying they are not nice young ladies, Just trying to be open to what needs to happen hear.
:thumb:

·
Registered
542 Posts
NATE said:
Ah, I think a bikini team is a waste, its kind of like cheerleaders, I have never seen the point.
You have got to be kidding, must have been one of those guys that never waxed a chick in a cheerleader uniform. It's all about having chicks in tight clothes with big titties. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
like i already said, im for them. even if i didnt have an "interest" in one of them in particular i think theyre good for the events. business is business though and if they are not beneficial then theyre not for the V10 nats. i do however think they are beneficial; by way of helping out with duties to selling mechandisse which can produce revenue to the simple eyecandy for those who like that sort of thing.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
like i already said, im for them. even if i didnt have an "interest" in one of them in particular i think theyre good for the events. business is business though and if they are not beneficial then theyre not for the V10 nats. i do however think they are beneficial; by way of helping out with duties to selling mechandisse which can produce revenue to the simple eyecandy for those who like that sort of thing.
Ditto...and ditto...

Did I say DITTO!!! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.